Thanksgiving? (Hella short cuz am lazy)

Yup...
_________________________

Crocodile stared blankly at the wall.

He did NOT want to be here.

In all of the places he could of been.

WHY DRESSROSA?!

Some kind of food substance hit the side of his face as Dellinger screamed at Sugar and started throwing food her way.
Terbol shouted at them. "Can you not?!"

"DROP DEAD!" Sugar responded.

With that Terbol just shunk in his seat.

Crocodile rolled his eyes and almost turned into sand when he felt someone lick his fucking face.

"Sorry you had a little something..." Doflamingo smiled.

Crocodile's eyes bulged out of his head. He ignored the screams and chaos happening or Daimante's horrible singing.

Doflamingo looked at the turkey in the middle of the table and pulled the plate closer. He grabbed the heart of the turkey and then showed it to Crocodile like a person would to a child.

The blonde then proceeded to pop the turkey heart in his mouth as he fucking chewed and swallowed it.

Crocodile was weirded out.
He quickly stood up and walked out of the dining room with Doflamingo not too far behind.

"Hey, where ya going?!"

Doflamingo quickly caught up to him. "Don't you want turkey?!"

Crocodile ignored the man and tried to get out of the damned castle as soon as possible.

"The exit is that way, babe." Doflamingo pointed the other direction.

"I KNEW THAT-" Crocodile flushed with embarrassment and he had just realized he had responded to 'babe'.

Once Crocodile finally made it to the exit the only thing he needed to do was to find Daz and get the hell out of here.

When he turned the corner, his jaw dropped.

Vergo had Daz pushed against the wall... He was lifting him off the ground.. like a weirdo...

Doflamingo squaked and shook his arms frantically. "VERGO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?"
Vergo stopped what he was doing and quickly let go of Daz who had a blank expression on his face.

Crocodile grabbed Daz by the hand and dragged him. "COME ON DAZ. WE ARE LEAVING!"
Daz looked back at Vergo with sadness as Vergo shared the same feeling.

As Crocodile and Daz disappeared in the distance Doflamingo put his hand on Vergo's shoulder. "Man, you gay as hell."

Vergo turned his head to face Doflamingo.

"Says the man who had Giolla make a custom painting of naked oiled up Crocodile in your personal bedroom."

Doflamingo screeched. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD!!"

Doflamingo quickly ran into the castle, making his way into his room to make sure his precious Crocodile shrine was safe.

. . .

_______________________