Chapter 8 - your lips look lonely...

//THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A WATTPAD STORY SO PLEASE BE NICE TO ME!!// SWEARING AND CRUDE LANGUAGE WARNING//

//AT KYLES HOUSE// 1:17AM//KYLES POV//

I didn't want to make myself look some type of pussy but it was just too fucking much. Cartman's too much of a pain of an ass and the way Stan acted? i mean, he's almost drunk himself to death but still. me? hah! i don't believe it. he would never actually like me, right? that's like a one in a million chance that it would even be possible for him to even have the slightest feelings for me. he still likes Wendy, there's no doubt. but there's still something inside me that's telling me Stan's not telling me something. i don't know if Tweek's idea is even gonna work but i guess it's best to give it a try.

after me and Stan rushed out of Clyde's house, i unlock the car, throw Stan into the car and drive off back to Stan's house. i can't go to mine since i snuck out trying to even head to Clyde's party so there's no chance my parents would even let me have Stan over for the night. i pull up to Stans house and see that his parents car isn't at the front so i assume they're out or something. as a park the car just a few miles down the street i lay back in exhaustion and sigh. god i'm tired. i look over Stan to see him still holding a half drunken beer in his mouth.

Kyle: "ay! Stan, stop drinking. you know you're gonna get a massive hangover if you keep drinking at this rate."

Stan ignores and just mumbles shaking his head. i sigh one more time before i get out the car and drag him into the house. i lock my car, use the spare key under the doormat and let myself in still dragging Stan along side me. i can still him mumbling and giggling as a continued to pull his body up the stairs into his bedroom. i finally manage to get him into his bed and i sit on the edge as a brush my hair in exhaustion. i look over at him, slightly smiling. i'm unsure why i'm even smiling at him but looking at him just makes me happy. i can't help myself. i stand up to go grab him a drink of water and maybe a trashcan incase he throws up but i soon as i try to get myself of the bed i can feel someone grab my hand. i turn back and see stan half-awake holding on to my wrist.

Kyle: "Stan..?"

Stan stills stays quiet but doesn't let go. he pulls Kyle's wrist to his cheek and slightly nuzzles on it. I jolt back, blushing like crazy! i cover my face and excuse myself to get Stan the things he needs for when he wakes up. i even go into his bathroom and grab one of the headache pill bottles for when he wakes up, all hungover. i enter his room again with all the stuff i had planned to bring to him to see Stan on the floor trying to reach for me. i drop all my stuff near his bed stand and slowly approach Stan just rolling on the ground giggling and laughing.

Kyle: "dude, what the.. here, let me help you."
Stan: "ehh... huh...?"

Stan continues to groan and mumble random stuff out of his mouth as i try to carry him bridal style back to his bed. but i end up tripping over the trashcan that i had placed near his bedside table and fall onto Stan on his bed. im on top of him while he's looking up at me. i feel like i'm frozen in place but i feel as if my body is burning up. Stan looks more sober now, but still drunk. he giggles and rubs my cheek with his hand. my face turns into an even brighter red as a try to smile and not absolutely go crazy.

Stan: "Kyle... why are you so.."
Kyle: "so what..?
Stan: "so.. pretty..?
Kyle: "huh?!"

I stop and look at Stan, confused as fuck. did he just call me... PRETTY?!? i start to ack and try to laugh it off, scratching the back of my neck nervously.

Kyle: "i can't be pretty! i'm not even close to pretty! dude, i think you're still extremely drunk. you should maybe lay off the beer next time."
Stan: "i'm not drunk though.... i'm completely sober.. heh.."
Kyle: "yea, right.. like i'll believe you when you're literally..."

i start to realised that i'm still slightly hovering over Stan and catch him looking at me weird. almost like he's admiring me..?! no way. it can't be.  he's still drunk, he's probably just super dizzy or tired. Stan still continues to stare up at me and starts moving his hand from my cheek to my waist, his other hand playing with my hair.

Kyle: "Stan, what are you doing..?"
Stan: "I can't believe people can be so blind.. i mean, look at you. you're nothing but..."

i quickly put my hand over Stan's mouth. HOLY SHIT. i think i might just go crazy. my head was like, spinning.?! i flushed a bright red, still on top on Stan. i feel so awkward... is this normal?! i try to look around me for something that can, i don't know, distract me from Stan?! I turn back to look at him and he's just staring at me. like some type of lost puppy. fuck. i don't know if i can resist not feeling bad for him for some reason. i slowly and gently start to remove my hand off Stan's mouth as i look at him in hesitation.

Stan: "Kyle..."
Kyle: "Stan.."

Stan's hands start to shift. he pulls my waist closer to him to the point where my whole body is practically laying against his body and i'm just inches away from his face. i feel hot and nervous. god this is gonna drive me insane. he brings his hand to my face again, using his thumb to rub my cheek. Stan smiles softly before he brings me in even closer to his face.

Stan: "your lips look lonely... do you mind if they can meet mine..?"

//END OF  CHAPTER 8//  1049  WORDS//