60. Lots of Love

I stay mad as hell for a week and a half. I won't even talk to the asshole. Every day at breakfast and dinner he sends love threw the feather though. I eventually sit down in my apartment.

"Redroom Uhmok."

He shows up and he's sitting on a couch watching tv. I sit down beside him but on my couch. I stare at the mark on his neck for a minute. Then I watch his face. He seems worried. I send him love. He smiles and relaxes. Then he tries to connect the feather.

"Put me beside him there."

He turns his head towards me and smiles, "I almost forgot how beautiful you are."

"I was so mad."

"I know baby. But I had no time. I want you. I want this bond. You're mine and I'm yours. I couldn't promise to do it later. That would have hurt you bad. This way it's done. We're both marked. Together forever. I only want you."

"I wish you would have asked. Or at least brought it up."

"I was going to. I wasn't planning on marking you without talking to you first. But you felt so fucking good. I couldn't imagine not having that again in my life forever. I know Alden would try to stop it. I couldn't never see you again. You're all I want. I love you. I started to think about not seeing you again, not touching you again. You're mine. I bit right into you. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you first. But I love you more than anything. I can't be without you. I don't even want to try. I can't lose you."

I pull my feet up on the couch, "I do love you."

"I love you babygirl. I promise, no more decisions without you. Me and you make all the decisions about us together. It's our life. I had to have that 1. I'm sorry."

"So where are you?"

"My house. Watching tv. Hoping like hell you would talk to me tonight. I miss you."

I smile, wiggle, and jump on him. "I miss you too."

"You and your snuggles when we're in redrooms. Have us looking like a mutant."

"Is it ok?"

"I love any kind of snuggle with you baby."

I stare at the mark on his neck a bit more, "I love having you marked. I love it there."

"I love the 1 on your neck too baby. Everyone knows you're mine."

"All mine."

"All yours."

"What did they say about you leaving?"

"Whyther seemed a bit irritated but nothing anyone can really do about it. I've about got all of my stuff transferred and done. Then it'll be packing and getting ready for them to come back."

"Am I enough for you?"

"You're more than enough baby. You're perfect. You're everything to me. My mate. All I want."

I wiggle so much I almost fall off the couch.

He laughs, "You're everything I want."

"You're everything I want too."

"Can I sleep beside you tonight? Keep the redrooms on. I need you beside me."

"As long as you don't mind sleeping threw me being naked and screaming your name."

"Woman, get your sexy ass in that bed."

I laugh and run to the bedroom.

The next few days go exactly like that. We love on each other when can. Even if it's threw the redrooms at least it's something.