FT-Optimus Prime Heartbreak

[Making up for my other Optimus story]

Character Age- 14-17

M/C Y/N

Sexuality- whatever you are

[The narrative may shift in this story like a lot, so sorry if it gets confusing]

You sat there on the floor of the Tree house that you once loved to see or go to but now you sat there crying your eyes out with your knees against your chest while you cried and cried for at least one hour now. The letter of your now Ex-partner layed on the floor next to you.

'I'm so sorry baby but I just, I can't deal with this anymore. I can't deal with you anymore. Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't show to my house. Don't talk to my family or friends or me. Don't come here again, you won't like what you see or hear. Get out of my life and stay out'

You had gotten the message from you partner about an hour ago to meet them at the tree house. They had a surprise for you. When you climbed up to see the surprise you didn't expect to see it empty expect for a note and when you read it well..Your heart just fell completely. Reading the note over and over refusing to believe what it said and messaging your partner only to find the message 'The User you are trying to reach is not available'.. So now here you were crying your heart out until you either passed out or couldn't breath which either or seemed good to you right now.

After just about 50 minutes of crying you had forgotten or well the second you left the house you had forgotten you told Optimus you would be back in 25 minutes which unknown to you it had been well over 25 minutes and he already had your location along with walking to the Tree house stopping immediately when he heard you crying harshly.  Slowly he climbed up the ladder carefully pushing the door open and seeing you balled up bailing was a sting at his spark he would never admit to.

You on the other hand didn't even look up part of it being you thought it was your Ex and facing them right now was so far out of the question. That was until you heard the paper being picking up lifting you heard enough to see if wasn't you Ex and seeing Optimus standing there reading the note then looking down at you. For a few seconds you stopped crying seeing Optimus sent a mix of emotions mainly embarrassment and nervousness knowing now why he was he because the time was up for how long you have been gone and now you could be in trouble of being a saddened reck.

Instead of scolding you right away Optimus just crumble the note in his hand and sat down next to you holding his arms out welcoming you to some type of physical affectionable comfort which was beyond rare from him yet in a matter of seconds you instantly going to his arms while starting to cry all over again, crying into his chest while he did his best to comfort you.
It had been at least now 20 more minutes of you now crying your eyes out into his chest while he tried to hold you to some way despite not knowing what to do he would at least pat your shoulder or your head to comfort you even though he had no idea how to comfort you.

After those 20 minutes along with an added 2 for since it took 120 seconds to let you calm down so you at least slowly stopped crying once you passed out from exhaustion due to crying. Optimus wasn't fully sure what he should do entirely since comforting old friends was much different the comforting an unstable asleep human.
Carefully he picked you up mainly wrapping his arms around you the best possible while he climbed down from the tree house and was now carrying you to his Alt mode doing his best to not stumble on anything and being as careful as he could while setting you in the passenger seat and being sure to drive back home carefully.

Back home where when you woke up you were scolded for staying out longer then you said.