New Trolls(Part 1)

"And that's how Branch and His brothers achieved the perfect family harmony and saved Floyd and me and my sister Viva helped of course and Velvet and Veneer were arrested by the Mount Rageous Police but Veneer redeemed himself and accepted his prison sentence." Poppy explained as she closed her scrapbook and faced the other tribe leaders and the SnackPack.

They were all fascinated by the story and thought it was greatly told. "So Branch's brother Floyd was kidnapped by rubber hose villains who wanted to suck his talent dry?" Barb asked the pop queen, Poppy nodded her head yes with a slight frown on her face.

"Yes and they were going to do the same with other trolls as soon as they were done with Brozone, they would suck them dry and toss them aside as if they were garbage instead of living beings." Poppy said with a disgusted face as she thought about the former so called Popstars, thinking about what they did made her blood boil and if they succeeded then Branch never would've reconciled with his brothers and saved Floyd.

"Wow that's a lot to take in...wait a minute Branch has brothers and you have a sister?" DJ Suki said in confusion, the others looked at her with dumbfounded expressions on their faces, was she not paying attention to the story?

"Yes DJ and we're both glad to have them in our lives again." Poppy said with a sweet and beautiful smile. Quincy and Essence smiled at her knowing what it was like to be reunited with a lost loved one, it was the greatest feeling in the world.

"So where are Branch's brothers and your sister Poppy and on top of that where's Branch at?" King Trollex said confused about Branch's absence since he's always with Poppy since they were the most famous and most beautiful and adorable couple in Trollstopia and never left each other's sides.

"Oh Branch is spending time with his brothers to catch up on everything they missed out on during their seperation and Viva is with our dad making up for lost time." Poppy responded with a smile on her face, she was glad that some of most important trolls in her life are spending time together again and hopefully there'll be no more evil interruptions.

"How wonderful." Trollzart said with a jolly and happy grin on his face. "So are they still a boy band or did they give that up entirely?" Delta Dawn asked the pop queen.

"Oh they're still a boy band but they decided to take a little hiatus so they can just relax and enjoy their time together." Poppy said as she turned her head and saw her handsome boyfriend and his brothers walking around the Trollstopia market, Poppy and Branch were so in love all the trolls thought it was weird that they weren't married yet but then again they've only been together for a month.

"Ahem." She heard a voice say and turned her head to see everyone smirk at her, her cheeks blushed a very lovely shade of red and she started to giggle nervously until Queen Essence walked up to her and put her hand on the young Queen's shoulder. "Don't be embarrassed sweetheart there's nothing wrong with being in love." She said in the most motherly voice Poppy has ever heard and smiled back at the older queen.

"POPPY POPPPYYYY!!!!!" She heard her sister and her father yelled her name in unison and turned her head to see them running towards her out of breath and walked towards them. "What is it Dad and Viva? Is something wrong?" She asked worriedly as she put both of her hands on their backs to get them to calm down and breathe.

"There's six new trolls here in Trollstopia and they said they're looking for their family members here." Viva said as she took a deep breath and relaxed, Poppy gasped shocked, six new trolls what family members were they speaking of?

"Take me to them." She said and her sister nodded and escorted her to them, everyone else who wanted to see what was going on followed the sisters to the six mystery trolls, a few minutes later they were at the location the six mystery trolls were at.

They saw an elder dark blue troll with light green hair, light blue eyes behind a pair of dark green glasses, orange nose and was wearing an orange vest with a teal shirt and dark green pants.

Next to him was an elder light pink troll with dark purple hair with bangs and a red rose, a yellow dress, pearl necklace, hot pink eyes and a blue nose.

The next one looked younger but also a little old was dark purple, had yellow hair, hot pink eyes, wore a blue vest with a red shirt and black pants and had a green nose and a beard on his face.

The next one was slightly younger but also a little older was light teal, dark purple hair with bangs, blue eyes behind a pair of blue glasses, light blue headband and a dark purple dress.

The next to last one was a year younger than the girl in the purple dress, he was green, had hot pink eyes, teal hair and nose, had a beard and was wearing a black shirt with light blue pants with his arms crossed and a face that read he didn't want to be here.

And the last one was the youngest who looked like a replica of the elder pink troll except her hair was a lighter shade of purple, she had blue eyes, an orange dress that was hot pink at the bottom, a hot pink hibiscus flower in her hair and a light purple nose and for some reason when she opened her mouth to smile she had a set of sharp teeth.

"Can I help you trolls?" Poppy said politely despite not knowing who these trolls were but based on their appearances they were a family of pop trolls except for the mom who looked more rock than pop but she didn't know her so she wasn't going to assume.

"Yes we are looking for some our family members, we know they live here." The dark blue troll spoke.(voiced by Lin Manuel Miranda.) "Okay well not a problem I can help you find them. Can you tell me their names please?" Poppy answered with a kind smile on her face, despite not knowing who these trolls are they seemed really nice.

"Of course dear, they're names are John Dory, Spruce, Clay, Floyd and Branch." The older pink troll(voiced by Phillipa Soo.)said with a sweet smile on her beautiful face, as soon as they heard her say those names Poppy and the others gasped with shocked faces.

And that's it for today, part 2 will be published tomorrow and as always I hope you guys enjoy this also nothing belongs to me except for my ocs, BYYYYYYYYYYE.