New Trolls(part 2)

Poppy and the others stared at the new trolls with shocked expressions. Their family members were Branch and his brothers, How could that be? before they found out that he had brothers Branch never mentioned that he had any other family besides Grandma Rosiepuff.

"But Branch never mentioned anything about any other family members." She said shocked, the 6 trolls looked at each other with knowing smirks because Branch was like that all the time.

"That's Branch for you, never talks about his life." The light teal troll said shaking her head.(Voiced by Halsey.) the green troll rolled his eyes with an annoyed expression on his face. "Typical Branch, I told you guys this was a waste of time." He said in a snarky voice.(voiced by Bruno Mars.)

"You say a lot of things bro, doesn't mean we listen to you." The purple one said(Voiced by Nick Jonas.) to the green one who was obviously his brother who glared at him, the young Pink one became annoyed with them.

"Would you two stop it?! We came here to see Branch and the other 4!" She said(voiced by Amy Lee.)losing her patience with the two older trolls who Poppy and the others assumed were her brothers.

"You 3 weren't even born yet when they split up." The purple one said pointing an accusatory finger to the green one, the teal one and the young pink one. "Sylvester Dominic Sunshine! Don't you point the accusatory finger at your siblings." The older pink troll said in a scolding voice and glared at him to which he responded rolling his eyes. "Yes mom." He grumbled under his breath.

"Now dear do you think you and your friends can take us to them?" The dark blue one said with a kind fatherly tone in his voice until they all heard a familiar voice. "They won't have to because we're right here." They turned their heads to see Branch, John Dory, Spruce, Clay and Floyd standing there with big smiles on their faces happy to see their family.

"Branch! how did you guys know we were here?" Poppy said approaching her boyfriend, he looked lovingly at her and stroked her cheek with his hand which caused her to smile lovingly back at him. "My ears were burning and also I had a feeling something was going on when we saw all you run here." Branch said approaching the six trolls along with his brothers.

"A-Aunt Elizabeth, U-Uncle Jim, S-Sylvester is that really you guys?" Floyd shocked to see his aunt, Uncle and his cousin he hasn't seen in so long along with 3 other trolls who he assumed were also his cousins despite not knowing them because him and brothers split before they could see the birth of them.

"Floyd? Is that you cuz?" Sylvester said recognizing his cousin, Floyd has certainly changed the last time Sylvester has seen him his hair looked more white than it's original magenta and he sported an emo look.

"Oh my gosh my little Floyd is all grown up and so handsome and apparently he's not the only one." Elizabeth said as she gave her nephew a big hug which prompted into a huge group hug which Caused Poppy, Viva, the leaders and the SnackPack to smile at the sweet reunion.

"We missed you guys so much." John Dory said as he Noogied Sylvester which made Sylvester glare at him because John would do that all the time when he was a kid but he just let it happen just this once because he missed his older cousin.

"Oh my Spruce look at you, you're all grown up and still as handsome as ever!" Elizabeth said as she hugged her second oldest nephew, Spruce winced because of the tight hug she gave him and because she called him by his birth name but for her sake he'll let it slide.

"Hey cuz what's up?" Clay said to the green troll who looked at him with a confused expression since he didn't know who this troll was. Clay realized this and facepalmed his face for not understanding that this troll despite being his cousin was still a stranger. "Sorry cuz, I'm Clay your older cousin." Clay said with a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you Clay, I'm Stanley Sunshine but please just call me Stan because I hate my full name." The green troll now introduced as Stan said holding out his hand for a handshake but instead of a handshake he just got a big ol bear hug from Clay instead.

"Hello there ladies who are you two?" Floyd asked the Teal Troll and the young pink one. "Nice to meet you cuz, my name is Jasmine Sunshine and this is my little sister Tiffany Sunshine." Jasmine said as she introduced herself and the pink troll now known as Tiffany who shyly smiled.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, wait a minute I remember you as an egg before me and my brothers split." Floyd said as he pointed to Jasmine, Jasmine was shocked. She was still an egg when her cousins split up? She wasn't even aware she had 4 other older cousins when she was born.

"I'm so glad you're all back together again my boys but let me just say something." Jim said with a sweet and fatherly voice and look on his face before it turned into a glare as he slapped his 4 older nephews on their heads which made them wince in pain. "Don't ever leave your little brother again you hear?! Do you have any idea how that affected him?" He scolded his nephews who looked up at their uncle and rubbed their heads with ashamed expressions on their faces.

"Yes we do Uncle Jim and we regret it every day and don't worry we'll never walk out on him again." John Dory said as he and the other 3 nodded their heads, Jim nodded his head understanding. "Good, now Branch tell us. Who is this lovely young lady you're so clearly in love with?" Jim said with a smirk on his face which made Elizabeth, Sylvester, Jasmine, Stan and Tiffany smirk as well as they stared at a now flabbergasted Branch.

Alright that's it for this part but I'm going to right the last one in a little bit, I hope everyone enjoys the Sunshine family, BYYYYYYYYYYE.