boyf riends: "sick love"

TWS: none :)
category: fluff

Jeremy was at home in his bed, dying. He was sick. His nose was running, his throat was sore, and he was colder than he usually is. His TV was on, but very quietly, playing some random show or movie he wasn't even paying attention to.

His eyes were slowly fluttering when his door flew open. Naturally, the brunette swung his head over to his door to see who interrupted his suffering. It was the one and only, Micheal Mell.

Jeremy checked the time; 2:38 PM. School only got out 8 minutes ago and it takes about 10-15 minutes to get to his house when driving, without traffic. Micheal got here in less than 10 minutes.

"M-Micheal!?" Jeremy spoke to the best of his ability without having his throat kill him even more than it already was.

"I got here as soon as I could! I even raided your pantry and got all your favorite snacks!" Micheal's arms were filled with snacks and textbooks which Jeremy assumed was homework.

The Filipino dropped off the snacks and books on Jeremy's desk; he then began taking off his red hoodie with patches sewed on.

"Micheal.." You could just hear the love in Jeremy's voice. Micheal pulled off his hoodie and handed it to his boyfriend who was laying in his bed, covered with lots of blankets.

"What's this for?" Jeremy took it, taking in its scent. He always loved the way Micheal and his clothing smelled.

"Well, I know your always cold—especially when your sick." Micheal's lips began to curve a little when he began ripping into a bag of Lay's potato chips.

"I love you." The very sick Jeremy sat up, sliding the hoodie over his head, poking his arms through the sleeves.

"I love you too." Micheal said as he pulled one of the bean bags from the corner, plopping it next to Jeremy's bed.

"Why don't you just come up here?" The blue eyed coughed into his arm.

"Well because your sick! And you need your rest." Micheal shoved another chip into his mouth.

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "Well~," He held the 'L' part a bit. "I could use another pillow and some more warmth-" The brunette had a big smirk smothered on his face. His eyes slimmed and the skin around his eyes crinkled.

"Your cold!?" Micheal shot up from the bean bag. "I'll go find some more blankets! And-and pillows!"

"No, Micheal. I meant I want you next to me."

The black haired felt his face warm up and could just see the redness on his cheeks.

"Wha..." A part of Micheal wanted to and the other wanted Jeremy to have his space.

The brunette scooted over and patted on the empty spot next to him. Micheal walked over to Jeremy and grabbed his hand.

"But your sick-"

Jeremy pulled his hand back, making Micheal fall on the bed. Jeremy started bursting out laughing.

"Ugh, fine." Micheal got up and crawled under the covers. As soon as Micheal was mostly covered, Jeremy wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and rested his head on Micheal's chest.

"Wait-Wait! What if I get sick too?"

"Then we will just be sick together." Jeremy cuddled himself closer to Micheal. Although Jeremy was getting closer to his boyfriend to 'annoy' him, both of the two loved being so close to each other.

The Filipino sigh and smiled to himself. Jeremy focused on Micheal's breathing—then his heartbeat. Almost in an instant, Jeremy was fast asleep.

Micheal leaned over a little to check and saw Jeremy's eyes closed and mouth slightly open. He ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair and planted a soft kiss on his forehead and closed his eyes too.

The End <3

WORDS: 620

Author's Note:
I hope you enjoyed this little silly oneshot. I know it was short but they are not usually super long. also how many words is how many words the story is itself, so it's not including the A/N

edit: i did publish and unpublished this bc i had to fix smth