boyf riends: "hell yeah"

TW: self-doubt mentions
category: fluff? steamy?

   The two males were laying on Jeremy's tiny twin sized bed. They were just scrolling mindlessly on their phones when Michael broke the silence.

    "Hey, Jere?" Michael put his phone on his chest as he turned his head to look at the brunet.

    "Yeah?" Jeremy did the same. Their faces were so close it was almost impossible to not see the rising blush on the Filipino's face.

    For a sec, Michael just stared at his best friend. Not in a creepy way but just, taking in his features way. The freckles that scattered his face. His beautiful river blue eyes that twinkled when he got determined. The way the skin around his eyes crinkle when he smiles. Michael loves everything thing about Jeremy.

    It pained him to hear when Jeremy would talk about how he isn't Cool and how he finds his smile ugly and how he hates how skinny he was. To Michael, everything about Jeremy was perfect.

    But he couldn't tell him that. He couldn't just go up to him and say, 'Hey! I have an undying crush on you and I find you extremely attractive and hot!' He couldn't just admit he was head over heels in love with his best friend—which mind you, your not supposed to have unholy thoughts about your best friend.

    "Uhm... You know I'm gay right?" Jeremy laughed.

    "Yeah dude! Your the gayest man I've ever met." Michael rolled his eyes and snickered.

    "But in all seriousness, yeah, I know your gay. Why?" Jeremy wasn't very serious but he could sense when it was a time to joke around and not. If he was at a wedding, the whole time he would be making jokes. But when his best friend was talking about something serious; like his sexuality, it was no time to joke.

    Michael swallowed, his Adam's Apple bobbing. "Well..." He had never been this nervous when talking to Jeremy before. It was strange and he didn't like it. "Well.. Do you know what my gay awakening was?"

    "Yeah, you watched 'Captain America' and immediately found Chris Evans hot."

    "And Johnny Depp from 'Pirates of the Caribbean'- But that's not the point!" Michael took a deep breath and sat up which, Jeremy followed.

    "The point is, my gay awakening wasn't just them.."

    "Okay..." The brunet listened and started fiddling with his hands. He had no clue where Michael was going with this.

    "It was..." Michael's heart was beating a million miles a minute. He really was doing this wasn't he? No backing out now.

    "You.."

    Jeremy's mouth opened. Not to say anything but just in pure shock.

    "W-Why... Why me.?"

    "Huh.?"

    "Why me, Michael? Out of all people I was your gay awakening?" The boy wasn't upset or mad just.. confused. He was the LAST person Jeremy thought Michael's gay awakening was.

    Jeremy thought he was too much of a looser for any guy to like. No one would like a guy who jerks off to videos of other people having sex. No one would like a guy who's too scared to admit he loves physical touch. No one would like a BOY who is too scared to say three simple words even as friends.

    "You found me? Jeremy Heere! The guy who- The guy who ran into a pole in 8th grade and had a bump on his head for weeks! You found that hot!?"

    "Well.. yeah."

    "Woah. Seriously!?"

    Michael chuckled nervously snd scratched his neck. "I said 'you' didn't I?" He looked down, too scared to look the brunet in the eyes.

    "Waitwaitwaitwait! So you have a crush on me too!?" Jeremy's eyes lit up with hope; the twinkle of determination lacing them.

    "Too-? Wait do you have a crush on me?" The Filipino looked up—now his eyes were filled with hope.

    "Yeah."

    "Woah." Michael laid back down slowly, Jeremy followed.

    They just laid there, next to each other. The silence filled the room but it wasn't awkward. It was comfortable silence.

    Jeremy sat up, his face a bit distraught. He looked back at Michael who was still laying down.

    "Can I-.. Can I kiss you?"

    Michael's face lit up. "Hell yeah."

    With that, Jeremy leaned in, letting his lips meet Michael's. A rush went through both of them. They both have been waiting for that moment. It felt like fireworks when their lips hit each other. It felt.. normal.

    When Jeremy would kiss Brooke or Chole or literally anyone, it wouldn't feel real. It wouldn't feel passionate. His lips never felt comfortable touching Brooke's or Chole's. But when the brunet's lips met Michael's, it felt natural.

    The Filipino put a hand on the back of Jeremy's head and the other right below his neck. The position they were in was awkward so Jeremy did his best to turn around without breaking away from the kiss.

    He put one knee on one side of Michael and the other on the other side. Now Jeremy had both of his hands on Michael's cheeks.

    Jeremy was kneeling over Michael who was now trying to sit up so the pale boy (who wasn't so pale right now) didn't have to lean over.

    Once Michael was fully sat up, Jeremy sat down in Michael's lap. They had been kissing for what seemed like forever and pulled away. Both of them panting a little.

    "Holy.. shit." The brunet mumbled under his breath as he ran his fingers through his hair.

    "Can I take you on a date?"

    "Fuck yes."

The End<3

WORDS: 915

A/N:
i hope i did a semi-good job on the kissing part. i dont usually write steaming stuff like that so it was a bit of a challenge but i hope it turned out well.
(when i thought of this idea, i did not mean to make it THIS gay😭)