luz and hunter sibling storys

This takes place in the human realm enjoy #my first story

It's 3 am , hunter is still awake. He was trying to go to sleep but was very hungry. He got and walk to the kitchen trying not to wake anyone. He  grabbed a Twinkie to eat. He loved twinkies ever since luz gave him one the other day. He sat at the kitchen table to eat. Thinking to himself. "BANG" he heard a noice from the bathroom. He grabbed a spatula and carefully walked to the door. When he opens it he saw some one. It was just luz. "S-sorry, did I wake you hunter?" She said wiping away her tears. Hunter put the spatula down. "Are you ok luz. Did you hurt yourself?! " hunter said. Looking for any cuts, blood, ect. "No -no I'm fine I just--" she started to cry. "Luz... Its ok I'm here. Now can you tell me wants making you so upset? " hunter said trying to comfort her.

"I help below meet the collector hunter, they're all going to hate me. I put all of their lives in danger! " she said wiping her tiers again. Hunter was stunned but understood why she felt this way. "You think that's bad, I'm not even real. I might be a clone of someone. Who was a witch hunter. With belos." Hunter said a little shaky. "Oh hunter., you are real you were just used. If you weren't real I would not be talking to you. " luz said with a simile. Luz and hunter gave each other a long hug.
"Hey luz"
"Ya? "
"I ate all the twinkies"
Luz looked at hunter and took a breath. "How we just got that box today?! " "I was hungry" hunter said in defence. Luz grabbed hunter tooth brush of the sink. "What are you-" hunters then realized what she was about to do. Luz opened the toilet and dropped in his toothbrush. Luz had a big grin on her face. Hunters gaw dropped. He picked her up by the collar of her shirt and started to shake her. They were interrupted by gus. "How long have you been standing there? " asked hunter. "Since you confessed you ate all the twinkies." Hunter dropped Luz and put on a smile.

"Come on guys let's go back to bed."said luz.
" good idea." Said Gus as he walked to bed.
"I won't forget this."hunter said to luz
" neither will I" luz replied.

They gave each other a simple before heading to bed

The end....

I hoped you enjoyed pls give me tips and tricks on  what sibling story I should do next. And yes I will include Vee idk when but I will.