a littel push

(I'm so sorry I have not posted I was working on another story that will be out soon. Any in this one Luz is trying to help hunter confess his feelings for willow any way enjoyyyyy.)

Hunter was in his and Luz room (they shared the room). He sat on the bottom bunk on his phone Camila got for him.luz walked in smiling. "What do you want luz?" Hunter said not looking up from his phone. Luz didn't even say any thing and he knew she was there. "You know how you read my diary last week?" Luz said. "Ya- wait your not here to get revenge are you?" Hunter said looking up a little scared. Luz grind "oh no, no dare brother I just wanted to show you this book I found." Luz said pulling out a book from behind her back. It was hunters diary. "Hey give that back!" Hunter said jumping for the book. Luz doged. She gave him his book with a straight face. Hunter was confused. "You can have it back I already read all of it." Luz said. Looking at hunter. "Oh ok- wait you read all of it? So you know I like-" hunters face turned red. Luz cut him off. "Uh huh ya I know you like willow, but I didn't need to read you diary to figure that out." Luz said rolling her eyes. "O my Titan was I that obvious!? Dose willow know!? " hunter said freaked out. "Willow is the only person that doesn't know." Luz said smiling at hunter. His face was red. Gus came around the corner. "Dude just tell her you like her!" Gus said eating a candy bar. "Gus it's not that simple! I don't want to make thing's weird between us." Hunter said. "He has a point, anyway Gus have you told mattholomule you like him." Luz said looking at Gus. Gus blushed. "We don't talk about that! Pulse we should be focused on hunters love life not mine. " Gus said nervously. "Ok hunter welcome to how to flirt with willow class!" Luz said sitting hunter down in the chair. "Luz, I don't need this. " hunter said. "You need this class more than I do." Gus said sitting next to him. Gus has been in Luz dateing class for a week. "Ok rule number one. How to compliment her. Good thing to complete are her personality, her hair, clothes, and eyes." Luz said showing him a slide show. "What about-" hunter was cut off. "Raise you hand when asking a question. Hunter raised his hand sarcastically. " yes hunter?" Luz said looking at hunter. "What about her feet?"hunter said. "what-." Luz and Gus were confused. "Ya I mean I heard humans really like people's feet." Hunter said. "No, hunter, people who have a foot fetish are weird crack heads. Don't compliment her feet , please." Luz said giveing hunter a weird look.  "Ok good I thought that was weird anyway. Hunter said. Gus was about to laugh. " Hahahahaha, wait so your telling me that there are humans out there who loves people feet. Why?" Gus laughing the whole time. "This world is a cruel, cruel world my friend. No one knows why people are like this." Luz said serious.

Ok come back for part two byeeeeeee!