Our creation

We all know about shadow the hedgehog the dark hero who protects humanity alone with his friends rouge the bat and e-123 omega. He was the only being made on the space colony ark but what if other sonic characters were made on the ark and shadow was not alone after the death of his best friend and sister Maria.

And old man named gerald robotnik agreed to make a deal with a alien race called the black arms and its leader black doom.

Black doom: alright doctor we have a deal I will give you my dna to crue your granddaughter.

As in cannon gerald would get black dooms dna and create the ultimate lifeform himself shadow but after in this timeline black doom would create small energy pods but black doom would create to much but gerald would only use 9 of them.

After shadow was created black doom would leave but gerald would still have them and would decide to more ultimate lifeforms but shadow would be the only one with black dooms dna.

Gerald would take another hedgehog a hawk a swallow a rabbit a sheep a chameleon a chipmunk and a tenrec.

At this point shadow would be awakened and so would the others he would act as a older brother figure for all of them and he would bond very well with Gerald's granddaughter Maria Maria would be the one to give them all names.

he would give the chipmunk the name Sally after her dead mother.

He would call the hawk jet because he was fascinated by the jets and spacecrafts around the ark.

He would call the pink hedgehog Amy because it fit her cute looks and personality.

She would call the swallow wave because she was fascinated with the ocean.

She would call the sheep Lanolin after a cute funny cartoon sheep she use to watch as a kid.

she would call the chameleon espio because it sounded cool.

And She would call the tenrec surge because of her electrical powers.

Because shadow now had more family he would train harder on the ark making him much stronger shadow is quite protective after all.

Because of this harder training shadow would be much stronger and he would be a bit taller with noticeably muscles.

We see Maria and the others looking out on to the planet earth.

Maria: I can't wait to visit earth we you all.

Jet: yea I can't wait it will be awesome.

Wave: yea I can't wait to see all the tech they have down there.

Surge: I hope there's some strong sparing partners down there

Sally: some sweet and nice people.

Amy: some tasty desserts