Agreement

PLEASE PLAY SONG ABOVE ^^^^^

What I forgot to tell them all was that I had no way of getting in touch with my father. It wasn't like he had given me his business card or anything. He stalked me for the last ten years. I'd say our relationship is more than a distance thing.

Pacing across my room, I thought about how I would get in touch with him, convince him that I've left the anger aside so we can find Nick and fight Damien. My father has left with a very big scar and the only way I see that he can make up for it is by helping me to get Nick back, even after he tried to convince me he was dead.

Albeit Albert would know how to get in touch with my dad. If I'm not mistaken he did give my aunt his number. "Aunt Mae!" I called walked into her room-or rather, hers and Dr. Richard's room. She looked up at me. Apparently, I was getting between her and a new book she was currently midway through. Guess that's why she was giving me such a nasty look.

She sighed as she closed the book to give me her full attention, "what is it?"

"Albert, he gave you his number, didn't he?" I asked. She nodded before getting up and going through her purse, which was sitting in the corner behind the door. She handed me the card and went straight back to her book. "Thanks."

Quickly, I went back to my room and dialed the number. Albert didn't pick up until the fifth ring. For some reason the waiting made it harder for me to ask what I was about to ask.

"Hello," Albert's voice came through the phone.

"Albert. It's Wren. Harrison's daughter," I paused, waiting for him to remember.

"Yeah, I remember," he replied. "Do you need something? Has Damien shown up?"

"No, No. It's not that," I took a deep breath and exhaled. "I need to get in touch with him. Damien is a lot closer than we thought and we're going to need all the help we can get. And right now he's my only hope. Do you know where he is?" That seriously pained me to say. The father who abandoned me and my pack for a dead woman was my only hope. Makes for a great soap opera.

"Yeah sure. I'll go get him."

Well, I didn't expect Albert to be in close proximity with my father. I was hoping I could wait a day with the information Albert was going to give me. Guess that was asking for too much.

"Hello," my dad answered. I honestly didn't want to answer. "Hello?"

"Y-yeah," I stuttered, mentally cringing. I feel like I've hit rock bottom going to him. "Look, you said you had an army and right now, we need an army. Damien is in the United States now. Alpha thinks he's about to wage a war."

"Oh, really," he replied. I could picture the look he had on his face, smirking as if he had won some battle, but one thing he'll never win is the father-of-the-year award. "So you're ready to take me up on my offer?"

I hesitated before saying, "we need all the help we can get, so if you have a pack, then they could-"

"That's not what I had in mind, Wren. I wanted you to have a pack that was worthy of you. One that you could lead," a small lump formed in my throat. "Are you ready to be the Alpha of this pack or not. If not, then we cannot be a part of this war."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I snapped. I knew it was bound to happen but I didn't' think it would come out so soon. I should have known that his mindset would never change. He had such a negative effect on me. "I'll telling you that I need your help! Damien is coming for us and countless others. Who knows, you pack may even be a target. What's so wrong with allying with us? I don't understand you!" My jaw clenched as I roughly jumped on my bed.