ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ ^^

Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a moment and share some announcements with all of you. First of all, I want to clarify that this is not an update on the story, but rather an update on my approach to it. I have finally made the decision to create a solid storyline for this story. In order to do that, I have decided to rewrite or re-edit the previous chapters to align with the vision in my mind.

This means that for a while, I won’t be updating new chapters. However, I guarantee you that once this process is complete, the updates will be smooth and consistent. I have realized that by simply deciding what happens on the spot, I have been experiencing frequent writer’s block and missing out on important elements of the story.

To rectify this, I have decided to start from scratch and build a solid storyline. I kindly ask for your understanding and patience during this time. I promise that once I’m back with updating new chapters, you’ll be able to enjoy the story without any interruptions. I have a wild imagination, which often leads me to change paths unexpectedly. But I don’t want that to happen anymore.

As mentioned earlier, I’m currently in the process of re-editing the previous chapters to align with the solid storyline that I’m creating. I just wanted to let you know that the previous chapters won’t be deleted. Most of them are already aligned with what I’m trying to achieve, so I just need to edit some parts to make sure that they still follow the plot.

For those of you who have watched the FMV/trailer that I posted on Twitter, you might have an idea of what’s going to happen soon. But don’t worry, I’m not trying to spoil anything. I just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Also, I won’t be updating the story until I’m at least halfway through the storyline that I have in mind. This way, when I start writing each chapter, I know that I’m not just writing some random stuff to fill each chapter. I’ll be doing the same thing that I did with the first story (Fragile heart). If you’ve been with me since then, you know that I always write most of it before actually posting it one by one or by schedule. And I want to do the same thing with this story too, so I won’t be pressured into writing just to fill the gap.

As many of you know, I’m currently a nursing student, and sometimes it gets really tough to juggle between my studies and writing. There are times when I forget what I’m really trying to write because I’m so focused on just having something to update.

But recently, I’ve realized that I’ve been writing based on what I previously wrote (at least they make sense, right?). However, I know that if I keep doing that, it’s going to come back to bite me. So, in order to write this story properly, just like what Ive been saying I’ve made the decision to create a solid storyline before continuing. So once again, this means it’s going to take a while, as I need to understand the characteristics and certain "behaviors" of a person that I want to add to my characters, so it can be more realistic than just random stuff you hear about having them.

I really want to succeed in making this happen, so please bear with me. I hope you all understand that I’ll be taking some time to come up with a proper storyline. But don’t worry, I promise to finish this story until the end. It’s not really a hiatus since I just need like 4-5 days (or maybe a bit longer) to actually come up with a proper storyline until at least midway through the story.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Your support means the world to me. I’ll be back soon with updates that I hope you’ll enjoy.

Take care,

[Aurumlia🐥🍓]