Prologue: Meeting with a Sin

In class, you are learning about the history of the Earth.

Teacher: "Decades ago, the unknown creatures of Chaos flooded our world, effectively destroying it. The survivors of the attack created and hid within the Ark, the last Bastion of humanity. We were safe for a while, but these demonic cultists, "The Rayonne", found our city and guided chaos here, so we are all doing our part to survive and live within the Ark. That's why we fully cooperate with the Ark Defense Force and find our callings within the Ark's many vital divisions, and I know some of you already managed to work part-time with the ADF in spite of your age."

You looked at your tablet and scrolled through multiple news columns about the Ark's government pushing every division for breakthroughs in its economy or defense systems.

Suddenly, an alarm rang and the windows are shut with armored plating.

"Alert! Alert!" a district-wide announcement shouted. "Chaos invasion imminent! Please seek immediate shelter!"

Everyone in class headed for the nearby shelters and you received a call from the device on your wrist. You saw it's from your father, Maximilian Howard, and answered it.

"Dad! What's happening?!"

Max: "Chaos is invading! Get to Zone 18 quickly!"

"On it!"

You went into a room that read "Authorized Personnel Only" and placed your hand on a touchpad near a locker. The locker opened up and reveals pieces of armor with the initials "ADF" on the chest plate.

You put on the armor and slid down a pole that lead to a room with a few motorcycles. You hopped aboard one and drove over Zone 18, where you witnessed several explosions in the area.

Arriving at your destination, as multiple creatures of Chaos wreak havoc, various ADF soldiers arrive and began to attack them while you went with the police officers to search for injured people.

Suddenly, multiple Rayonne cultists appear and pull out swords. You pulled out your blaster and fired at the cultists. Some Rayonne members charged from behind, but you grabbed them and used them as a shield to take the stabs.