chapt 1

Spider one was taking a nice walk outside of his house and heard about a concert happening by where he lives so he decided to have a little fun at there.

He got his tickets there for the bands that are going to be playing at the concert. He saw that one of the bands on the set list was a band called "Static x".

He had heard some of their songs and people talking about their music and stuff so he went on to go to the concert. He was also able to be in the backstage where the members of other bands would be hanging out waiting for them to play. But spider just wanted to be in the crowd of people at the time being.

Once all the bands got to finish up. Static X got up on stage and the first song that they will perform is Push It.

Spider One has never seen them ever so this is his first time ever actually looking at the band as a whole. But he'll never knew on what his eyes would see.

Wayne static got on the senter front of the stage and sang like no one else. Spider one was amazed by how amazing Wayne was. He couldn't believe that some weird looking dude from a band would amaze spider one. But spider wanted to know more about Wayne.

After static x finished. Spider went over to the backstage with the rest of the bands.