chpt 3

The day arrive when the static X concert the Wayne said would happen came around and Spider was all ready for it.

He put on his nice shirt and jeans on and a hat and headed out to see the band performance.

Along the way he also got to see other bands like limp bizkit. (Hed) P.E, and more. His band were to busy at the moment to perform so that's way spider was just hanging with others.

Once static came spider scream like no other on the stadium. Wayne of course went on the front and sang. Spider though his voice was almost like his with a mix of Rob zombie into the mixture. He couldn't get Wayne's voice out of his head. After the other band went on stage. Spider went back of the stage and saw other bands there. But of course he needed to seem like a well worthy guy here so he spoke to Fred durst, which his band played early before static, and had a nice chit chat with him.

"Hey Fred, the song of yours it fire man can't wait until your other album comes out"

"Thanks spider glad to know that your here" Fred said

(Fred and Spider One already known each other before btw)

After spider had spoken to the rest of the groups there. He finally had gotten himself to Static X. He of course talked to Wayne first then the other members there.

"Yo man wassup, told you I would be here!"

"Oh hey spider, that's probably the best performance that we ever did just now. Heard a couple of pm5k's music after our encounter. Your shit is amazing. Probably more amazing then our band to be honest" Wayne excitedly said to Spider

Spiders eye expanded more farther then Wes borland's eye contacts can expand to. He was just so happy the the man of his dreams was amazed by his own work. Now things are getting more romantic for Spider.

"What's your favorite song from us then" spider spoke in a fast tone to Wayne

"That's a hard question. I love a lot of your songs. But probably my favorite favorite one from you guys is when world's collide. Amazing song and great album overall" said Wayne

At that moment all that spider had all up his mind was just kissing Wayne on the lips. But this is the early 2000s where homosexuals were scene as lower class to straight class. And doing such thing in public to lead outrage to the media. But maybe Spider would do this privately.

"Hey umm... Wayne?"

"Yah spider?"

"Umm...could you come over to my place next week. Just the two of us there by the way"

"Sure Spider I'm free next week so I could hit it off there!" Spoke Wayne.

Spider jumped in excitement that he could have some private time with Wayne. In a more romantic way. He felt like already planing out all the things they could do at his place. He couldn't wait.