Confrontation and Comfort

The day after the kidnapping of Fannar and the idiot, I sat in my classroom with Cole. Homeroom had ended already and I decided that the bookworm at his desk could survive on his own for five minutes. I told Cole that I'd be at the principal's office for a bit, and he nodded.

I had made a promise to myself not to teleport for the rest of this week because of how exhausted I was from what had happened last night. I turned some corners here and there and finally made it to the office. I sighed as I begrudgingly pushed open the door. There were three people at the front desk.

The first one was Truth. He was a well-mannered guy who sat at the front desk. If someone was going to be absent, you'd tell him. He was the paperwork fella. He was a lot less flirtatious than Klaus, but if you told me that they were related, I would believe you. Even so, he really only flirts with the other guy at the desk.

The second guy at the front desk was Yami. He was a lot like me, but he sleeps less. And the only reason why is because he drinks like eight cups of coffee a day. Plus, I heard that he's an insomniac. He's the school counselor for both academic and personal things. He wore a black longsleeve and had his hair down.

The third person was busy reading a book. His name was Page, and he was the vice-principal. He was friends with the other two office members and was pretty close to retiring. He had two more years after this one and then he was set for life. His two kids had already graduated from SkullWitch Academy, so there wasn't much for him to do. Paperwork, I suppose? Anyways, he's pretty boring.

I walked over to the desk, "Seen Victoria anywhere?"

Truth answered first, "I believe that she said that she was guest-starring for one of the training classes, but I don't know which room."

"Room 14," Yami replied, taking a sip of coffee from his almost empty mug.

"Thanks."

"What do you need her for?" Truth asked.

"Two things, actually. A kid in my homeroom is getting bullied, and two other kids almost got kidnapped."

"Truth gasped, "Oh! Are they-"

"They're okay. I've dealt with Warlocks before."

Yami took a sip of coffee, "How did they get onto campus?"

"Don't know that yet. I should get going," I turned around and left them in the office.

"Hey," Yami said, "This Grayson kid. Send him over when you get the chance. I'd like to talk to him."

"Got it."

I made my way over to the room that Yami had mentioned and knocked on the door. A student answered the door and I recognized her from my homeroom class. She looked just like Fannar, but a bit older and with longer hair. Right, her name was Hail? Hale? I don't know and neither do I care at this point.

Anyways, I asked if the principal was here, and she nodded. She let me in and I called the principal over. I told her that we needed to talk. She stood there as she waited for me to continue, but once I said 'no, in private, Victoria' she dismissed herself and me from the classroom. She was a stunning woman- like she could kill you just a glare. She had a trenchcoat resting on her shoulders and wore a black turtleneck with a pearl necklace. I told her about what happened with Grayson and she seemed like I was talking to the wrong person about that. She told me that if there was a bullying problem, then go talk to Yami. He can handle it. I told her that I wasn't finished and that there was another thing too. She didn't look all that interested at first, but once I told her that two students of her school were kidnapped, she snapped.