Authors Note

Hi everyone, My name is Abigail. I have been a reader on Wattpad since I was 13 and have read over 100 books on this platform (Big shout out to the After fanfiction by Anne Todd, if you know you know. Huge fan of the novel series/movie series. P.s, if you haven't read the book or watched the movies what are ya'll doingggg).

 Anyhow, about 6 years ago I decided to write my own novel called Desperado. Unfortunately, I ended up having a writers block (for those of you who don't know what that is it's basically when you hit a dead end and have no idea where to go next) because of that I ended up taking the story down (insert sad face). Some time last year I decided to pick up where I left off and was able to figure out the direction I wanted the book to take (insert happy face)... but because Desperado is my original baby I will be taking extra time with her before I show her to the world.

For now, I am willing to share the start of a new book I have been working on called The Queen of Hearts. You're probably wondering 'how do we know you won't get a writers block again?', to be transparent with you I guess we'll never know. All I know is I love this story too much not to share.

Your author,

Abigail Williams