Hope

As the days passed Junko walked past the park many times keeping her eyes peeled for such an enigmatical person, she couldn't have missed him right?
As she lost hope not seeing him for days, she felt like the light had blown out of her candle. No hope..

More days passed she moved on she felt something she had never felt before, it couldn't be surely the split haired-boy felt it too right..?

This day was windy soon started to rain she gasped as she held onto her tight jacket as she ran she didn't bring an umbrella and got cold she looked down as she continued walking as the rain poured and poured on her, She was fully drenched.

She then felt the rain stop hitting her as her gaze soon looked up seeing an umbrella shielding her from the rain she looked to her side and there he stood.

The male with the split hair dye and such a remarkable scar she touched his face as soon they shared a passionate deep kiss. The male touched her waist as soon they pulled away staring into each other's eyes.

 As soon as the words escaped under his breath "I thought I'd never see you again.."

A feeling they had never felt before their love blossomed like a rare, exquisite flower. Soon they spent their days exploring everything as an amateur couple, exploring art galleries, enjoying picnics at the very park where it all started, making beautiful memories, enjoying holidays together, and taking many photos.
It was perfect love.

But little did they know that their idyllic world was about to be shattered.
One night, while Junko and Todorki were taking a moonlit stroll through Shounoshi's tranquil streets, they heard a distant scream. 

Following the sound, they discovered a shadowy figure attacking a stranger. Without thinking, Todorki sprang into action, protecting the innocent victim.

It was Junko who saw a side of Todorki she had never known - he was skilled in everything. This was so much to take in such little time he was so versatile in combat and that was where she saw it a Flashfire Fist.

Her eyes glistened up as she gasped loudly and yelled his name she didn't know what she saw.