Solving Math

Warning: math ⚠️ ‼️

Becky Blackbell sat at her study desk, surrounded by stacks of textbooks and notes. She was in the midst of cramming for her upcoming exams, determined to secure excellent grades. However, her concentration was interrupted by a soft knock on the door. She looked up to see her best friend, Anya Forger, standing hesitantly at the doorway.

"Hey, Becky," Anya greeted, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "I was wondering if you could help me with my math homework. I'm really struggling with this algebra problem!!"

Becky smiled warmly, glad to have a break from studying. "Of course, Anya! I'd be happy to help you. Come on in."

Anya entered the room and took a seat beside Becky, placing her math textbook on the desk.

Anya: "Thanks so much, Becky. I've been staring at this problem for ages and it just doesn't make any sense to me!!"

Becky: "Don't worry, Anya. Math can be tricky sometimes, but let's take a look together. Which problem are you stuck on?"

Anya pointed to a specific algebraic equation in her textbook.

Anya: "It's this one. I can't seem to figure out the next step! Its so hard!"

Becky carefully studied the equation, mentally formulating a plan to guide Anya through the problem.

Becky: "Alright, let's break it down step by step. First, let's isolate the variable on one side of the equation."

Anya's brows furrowed in concentration as she followed Becky's instructions, pen poised to start writing down the steps.

Anya: "Okay, so, we need to subtract seven from both sides, right?"

Becky: "Exactly! That'll help us isolate the variable. So what do we get?"

Anya: "We get 3x + 5 = -2."

As they worked through each step, Becky explained the reasoning behind the concepts, ensuring that Anya understood the process.

Becky: "Perfect, Anya! Now let's aim to get rid of the constant term. How can we eliminate the 5?"

Anya thought for a moment before asnwering becky, "By subtracting 5 from both sides, right?"

Becky nodded approvingly as Anya continued to work through the problem, gaining confidence with each step.

Anya: "So after subtracting 5, we have 3x = -7?"

Becky: "Absolutely, Anya! You're getting the hang of it."

Together, they progressed through the equation, simplifying, factoring, and eventually solving for x.

Anya: "Oh my gosh, I finally got it! The value of x is -7/3!"

Becky: "Well done, Anya! I knew you could do it. See, math isn't so scary after all."

Anya beamed with delight, a renewed sense of accomplishment shining in her eyes.

Anya: "Thank you becky! I wouldve been stuck on this equation if it weren't for you!"

Becky grinned, genuinely proud of her friend.

Becky: "You don't have to thank me, Anya. I'm always here to help you. We're a team, remember?"

The two friends sat there, with smiles on their faces, They spent the rest of the study session tackling more math problems and laughing together.

-enjoyed reading solving math? No? Me neither haha, this oneshot is just about math hahaha sorry! Also if your confused on why a 5 and a 6 yrs old learning about algebraic is because some of these oneshot is their aged up!-