❀ A hidden truth ❀

As she moved around. Her eyes widened, body shivered, grin appeared, tears fell... She forgot that she had to react..
His face was looking so soft in the dim light

Jungkook was seeing her with a slight smile... Jungkook was seeing her... Jungkook had opened his eyes... He had come out of coma... He was alive... Alive... Alive...

Meanwhile she was frozen at her place.. Too many emotions were passing through her mind to heart, then heart to mind...

"I'm alive... It's not that bad.. Right? Then why so cry? " Jungkook chuckle..

She was still staring at him.. Not knowing what to speak.

"I'm not dreaming... No I was awake... You were sleeping" she pinched her cheeks "ouch!! You aren't dreaming.. I'm not sleeping... I'm alive... You aren't dead... What am I saying.. You're jeon Jungkook!! " (she was too nervous to let her words come out her mouth regularly)

(Jungkook chuckle)

(She came close to him... Touched his face.. He was laying on bed.. )
"Do you know me? " sarah asked shaking,

"Who are you? Do i know you? " (serious face)

(Shocked she was) "I... I.. Am... Sarah!!!.. Kim.. No jeon Sarah!!! "

"Who is Sarah? " (his face seemed expressionless)

"No..no. No... No.. This can't be happened.. You remember me I'm your girlfriend!!! " (Sarah started crying)

(Jungkook was suppressing his laugh as he saw she digged her face in her hands crying like a baby)

(Jungkook with an amused smile) "you haven't changed.. My drama queen!!.. " (he bursted into laugh)

(She picked her head up)
"You remember me? "

"How can I forget you? "

(Her smile widen.. With mixed tears) "oh god! You scared me... Idiot... " (she started slapping his shoulder)

"Ouch!! ".... Jungkook reacted.. " that hurts!! "

Sarah;" not more than what you just did... I thought you'd forget me for forever.. I was seeing my death.. (Cry loud) "

"Hey hey... Babe!! Stop crying... Come here and melt in my arms!!!..." (He opened his arms for her and she hugged him)

"I missed you... I hella missed you... " (she was still crying)...

(He hugged her tight and stroke her hair gently) "I am sorry love for scaring you but I am glad after a terrible accident that happened in this morning.. I'm fit and fine... "

"What?... (She broke the hug) ... " in this morning? "

(Jungkook shrugged his shoulder) "yeah!... Dad sent me on a mission.. And I lost balance... My car... brake failed and I bumped my car into a tree"...