45. The story of a sunset!!

Almost half an hour has been passed. Ks requested Santu to give priya a tour of the hospital, though she knows priya doesn't need anyone, but it's her duty as her senior commanded her. she needed some alone time, some fresh air. The emergency stair room was also giving her anxiety, so she went to the terrace. whatever priya told her everything were roaming in her mind. She was already guilty about her past behaviour towards hm but the new information she got, it broke her. all these years she just accused hm, she hated her, and when she met with her, she carried those grudges and tortured her in so many ways, though she tortured herself too, but the fact is hm was innocent she was only afraid of losing her friendship. Hm was searching for her, she wanted to clear her things she wanted to make herself guilt free when ks created all the barriers. Priya was right. Because of her anger issues, she destroyed so many things that only she knows!! She knows what she has done 3 years ago, and the fact is no one is responsible for that day it was only her who ruined everything that day!! all these thoughts were hammering her. she was having a strong headache; The pain was too much to handle that she held her head by her both palms and screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!" After that, she broke down, sat on the corner, and was crying miserably. Tears were rolling down.

Hotel room

Hm was desperately waiting for ks's response/leave application. She was making her slide, but after every 5 minutes, she was checking her mailbox. After hearing the phone's ringtone, she immediately picked up the phone and met with disappointment. it was priya.

"Hello," Hm said with an upset tone, which went unnoticed by priya.

"Hi, Haseena.. guess where I'm? " Priya said excitedly, coming out from the hospital where santu was following her, but because of priya's sudden break, santu collided with her back.

"What the.. " priya turned and found santosh.

"Dr. Santosh ap abhitak mere piche hain?" priya said irritatedly.

"Haan Ma'am wo.. apko visit kararahi hu na main?" ss said innocently.

"Dr. sharma main abhi hospital se bahar agayi hu visit done, okay? Thank you now, will you please give me some space?" priya requested with a forceful smile as since the one-hour santosh was just irritating her, though it was fun also.

"Okay ma'am" santosh said and left.

on the other hand, hm was confusingly listening to them.

"Where are you? Santosh visit? hospital? are you in MPT? hm asked excitedly.

"Yesssss!! I'm gonna join from tomorrow, aj Dr. Mehrab se mili, and he just told ka... I mean Santosh to give me a visit to the hospital, " priya said.

"Yaar!! you should have told me, naah!! kash hum waha hote!!" hm said with sad grin.

"That's okay!! 3din baad wese bhi tu arahi hain.. wese toh mujhe tujhe Surprise dena tha but mujhse raha nehi gaya.. toh call karlia" priya said.

"wese humare paas bhi ek good news hain" hm said with excitement and nervousness.

"Ahaan!! Conference mei koyi milgaya kya?" priya asked teasingly.

"Haan" hm replied immediately.

"Whaaaat? kyaaah? seriously? tu maze lerahi hain na?" pg asked.

"No, I'm serious," hm said seriously.

"Oh my gosh!!! finally??? kon hain kaise mila? Tere sath hi conference mei aya? Doctor hain? see, I told you tere liye doctor hi best hoga" priya said in one go.

"Okay, wait!! hume bolne to de" hm said and stopped her excited friend.

"Haan haan okay, okay, tell me everything!!" priya said.