Office ( GuGu )

Guinevere was a really hard worker at EMPEROR SCRPN enterprise, she was her CEO'S favorite worker.

She love her job, (which was being Mr. Paxley Personal assistant) and of course her CEO.

Gusion Paxley, his company was leading #1 all over Japan, he will have his company over in Russia and China in a few months.

But Guinevere didn't care about the money, she always thought that you should love a person, not for their money, nor appearance, but the personality.

Guinevere was going over to her CEO'S office, it was late already and she knew her boss will stay all night if nobody told him it was time to go.

"Good bye, Guinevere" said Selena, the secretary and her best friend.

She was once in a relationship with her brother bestfriend, Dyroth. But, they already broke up, anda Dyroth now has a fiance now.

"Bye Sel" Guin greeted back, she always did the opposite of what people told her.

If Selena talked to her formally, then why not talk to her informally(?)

As she was walking to her CEO'S office, which they shared, she started to hear grunts, coming from inside.

She stopped in front of the office, looking at the door, looked around to see if there was anybody left in the building.

Maybe someone else hurt themselves, and that's why they're making that noise, Guinevere thought.

But no, she couldn't see anyone else, Selena was not here anymore, she had left to have a beauty time.

Guinevere walked closer to the door, peeking through a small space between the two doors.

Her eyes widened, her CEO was doing something dirty. "Gosh! It looked tasty"Guinevere whispered. She could see how her CEO'S pre-cum sled down the sides.

She licked her lips, unconsciously, her CEO was resting his arm on a wall, his legs seemed to be made out of jelly.

Guinevere's hand went under her skirt, she shivered at the feeling of her fingers touching her swollen clit.

"Ahh~" She whimpered, the feeling was overwhelming, she slowly unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground.

Her hands went over to her panty, rubbing herself through them.

"Ngh" She puts her hand over her mouth, trying to muffle her moans and whimpers.

She leaned on the wall beside the door, still giving her a good angle for her to watch her CEO.

She bit her hand, trying to not yell in pleasure as she introduced two fingers inside her tight hole.

"Ngh~" She closed her eyes, tightly trying to suppress a moan.

MEANWHILE GUSION....

"Argh" Gusion grunted, his head resting on the wall, his hand moving faster, tears of pleasure in his eyes.

He could feel how his balls tightened, he knew he was close.

He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes tightly, his hand closed into a fist.

In less than a minute he came all over the wall and the floor.

His breath was uneven, his legs were made of jelly and his jaw was hurting from how tightly it was clenched before.

His forehead was sweaty, with the little strength he had left, he went over to his chair, sitting on it, staring at the ceiling, blankly.

'She will never love me'