Celebrity (GuGu)

Their roles :p

•Selena
- famous singer, actress, and producer.
- Guinevere bestfriend.

• Hanabi
- member of the famous band Luxurious Sapphire.
- Also Guinevere bestfriend

• Fanny
- member of the famous band Luxurious Sapphire
- Guinevere bestfriend.
- Claude fiance

• Dyroth
- member of the famous band Mamba's
- Gusion friend

• Claude
- member of the famous band Mamba's
- Gusion and Selena friend.

• Hayabusa
- member of the famous band Mamba's
- Gusion bestfriend
- Hanabi ex

Most of their roles and characters (members if Luxurious Sapphire) aren't included cause they're not the priority of the story.
~~
  Guinevere is a famous singer, she's known her for writing songs about her exes, most of the people are. They love and hate her for doing that. Most of her ex had a bad past with her, well atleast the songs about them are a hit!

5 of the songs even got a billions of views, and tons of award and streams.But, there is a particular person that isn't even one of her ex. Well, let say, a crush. Celebrity crush, actually.

Guinevere had already interacted with this famous celebrity crush of her, which is Gusion Paxley. Too bad he has a girlfriend.

"Oh~ how I wish that I am that girl he love." Guinevere blurted dramatically. Her bestfriend Hanabi looked at her with an disgust expression on her face.

"You've been dreaming of him like you really had a chance" Hanabi said harshly. Sitting like a queen on the couch while drinking beer.

"You're too harsh!" Guinevere scoffed. Laying on the couch dramatically.

"Yeah, I'm proud of that! I'm not gonna support your deluluness(?) over a guy who has a GIRLFRIEND" Hanabi exclaimed. Rolling her eyes and feeling proud about what she had just said.

"Like, you never been in my situation before. Remember Haya-"

"Stop! Yes! I remember it all too well! So stop! Just do whatever you want to imagine! Leave me alone now!" Hanabi blurted.

"This is my house"

"Oh yeah.. totally forgot.. I'm gonna leave now " Hanabi muttered. Leaving Guinevere in the living room.

"Why is she acting weird?"
~~
Ring ring!!

"What now Guin?! It's literally 4 in the morning!" Selena demanded.

"So I wrote something and I knew you're gonna love it! You're gonna help me produce this song for my upcoming album!" Guinevere giggled.

"Did you even sleep?!"

"Uhm.. well.. I didn't.. I wrote the lyrics overnight so.. are you gonna help me?" Guinevere mumbled.

"Who is the inspiration for this new song you just wrote?" Selena muttered.

"Uhm.. Gusion Paxley?"

"Oh okay.."

"What?!? Gusion Paxley?! The famous singer from the band Mambas??? You didn't HAD a relationship with him right??" Selena exclaimed so loudly in the phone that Guinevere had to lean away her phone from her ears.

"Calm down Sel, you're too loud.. "

"So..?? Answer my question bitch!" Selena ranted.

"Hey! He's just my inspiration for the song, we DIDNT HAD A RELATIONSHIP. " Guinevere answered.