4.A Classmate

She was talking to her friends and I was looking at her . I was so enthralled by her beauty.She had dusky skin,pale pink cheeks , chocolatey eyes , shiny long black hair  as if she was Rapunzel, well she was actually.She laughed on her own joke that brought smile to my face. She was the sun and I was the sunflower. Unknowingly she pouted on something that gave me a mini heart attack .I was hypnotised by her beauty that looking away from her made me uncomfortable and depressed, looking at her gave me satisfaction and made me feel like home. Her beauty couldn't be expressed in words. Her friend whispered  something in her ear and our eyes met , my cheeks started burning but I couldn't look away from her no matter how hard I tried to ,neither did I want to look away.She smiled at me and my heart throbbed.She looked no less than a goddess when she played with hair and tucked a strand of her brown locks behind her ear shyly  it gave me butterflies .It felt surreal. She caged  me with her eyes , I was captured by her gaze.She giggled shyly and hid her countenance leaving a taste of sugar in my eyes.She was blessing to my eyes.Even now when I think about her I'm able to feel that sweet taste of her entrancing gaze that brings peace to my heart and smile to my lips.