Chapter 57

After the iron-lunged male fan roared, those who understood in the audience laughed, while those who didn't understand were confused for a while, but then they also understood and laughed too.

The judges were all renowned directors and producers in the film and television industry. They had to give face to Song Yan, so they couldn't laugh too openly. Only Yu Weiguang, relying on the fact that he was Song Yan's teacher and had an extraordinary relationship with him, crossed his arms and laughed like a honking goose.

His laughter, which resembled a honking goose, was quite amusing. Some people didn't laugh because of the iron-lunged male fan's words but because Yu Weiguang's laughter hit their funny bones.

"Director Yu, calm down," the host relied on his strong professional skills to desperately control his expression, "Once this episode airs, the audience won't be able to see your face anymore. The screen will be full of geese."

Laughter filled the venue, while both Song Yan and Wen Li, on stage, looked extremely embarrassed.

Wen Li asked in a daze, "Can you guys edit this segment?"

The answer came from the audience below.

"You can't edit it!"

"No, you can't!!"

"Let Song Yan lose face when it airs!"

Song Yan: "?"

Are these people even his fans?

There was nothing Wen Li could do at this point. She had originally intended to help restore Song Yan's dignity, but she alone was too weak. There were too many live audience members standing against her.

Wen Li turned her head to look at Song Yan, intending to comfort him with a few words. However, when he caught a glimpse of her gaze from the corner of his eye, he pursed his lips, turned his face away, and avoided her directly.

She sighed inwardly.

Song Yan's temper was considered good. If it were her, she might have started digging a tunnel right on the spot.

The host immediately said, "Teacher Wen Li, take a look. This is the voice of the masses."

Once the masses heard their voices being taken seriously by the host, they immediately began loudly demanding their true desires.

Among them, the CP fans in the camp of the iron-lunged fan were the most arrogant.

"Kiss each other!"

"Kiss each other, kiss each other!"

"The voice of the masses demands that you both kiss!!"

Various situations often occurred in the presence of the audience. Many on-screen and off-screen couples had been teased like this. Those who liked to show affection would go along with the audience's wishes and kiss their partners. Those with thinner skin would cover their mouths and laugh as if they hadn't heard anything. The host would be responsible for defusing the situation and providing an exit. Generally, those who shouted like this were fans who were more lively and sought to create a lively atmosphere. If they really kissed, it would be considered a treat, and if they didn't, the disappointment wouldn't be too great.