Chapter 59

The finale of [The S-Class Acting Awards] had a duration of two and a half hours, much longer than previous episodes. The TV station and investors went all out, investing heavily in the show. Just for the final episode, they invited numerous celebrities and renowned directors, indicating the importance attached to it.

Multiple versions of the trailer were edited and released, with one being revealed each day.

S-Class Acting Awards:「#S-Class Acting Awards# Trailer Part 3! Special guest supporting actors 'Salt Grain' couple @Song Yan @Wen Li Litchi's trailer is here! The two teachers not only imparted valuable acting experience to our contestants but also collaborated to pay tribute to Director Yu Weiguang's classic film [The Twelve Prisons of the Ming Dynasty]. Tune in this Saturday at 8:00 p.m. for the grand show!」

#「'S-Class Acting Awards' Weibo video」

Coincidentally, the fifth episode of [In This World With You] was also scheduled to air in the prime time slot on Saturday at 8:00 p.m.

Both shows were the key variety programs competing for ratings between two TV stations. [In This World With You] had the advantage of its successful first season, with the original production team and A-list celebrities joining the show. It started with a bang and maintained stable ratings throughout each episode. The news of Lu Ming's infidelity skyrocketed the show's popularity even more, dominating both national and regional rankings, including the online sphere and local charts.

The popularity of [In This World With You] pushed [The S-Class Acting Awards] to second place on the variety show rankings. Now, everything relied on the final episode of [The S-Class Acting Awards] to regain its face. They had to strive for the top spot in the national ratings for that week.

As soon as the third trailer was released, the production team immediately arranged for it to trend on social media.

The trailer lasted a full two and a half minutes.

It was an exclusive trailer featuring Song Yan and Wen Li. Once it was released, their armies of fans rushed to watch it.

「Wow, just thirty seconds from the neighboring show, but this one is a full two and a half minutes.」

「Look at the trailer from 'In This World With You'.」

「Can you please show some competitive spirit? @InThisWorldWithYou」

「Let's plan a five-minute trailer for the next episode. We can't lose. Thanks, @InThisWorldWithYou」

「Yan Zhengkui, are you watching? I won't say much more. Just resign and let someone else take over.」

Director Yan, who couldn't obtain the footage from his senior, felt discontented in his heart. On the day the trailer was released, he quietly logged onto Weibo to take a look. Seeing the barrage of comments, he couldn't help but feel a mix of frustration and amusement. He realized that the camaraderie he had with his so-called seniors from the school cafeteria was nothing more than that.

The trailer featured a minute of joint performances by Song Yan and Wen Li, showcasing their enchanting ancient costumes and their captivating chemistry while in character. Their interactions in the trailer were much more appealing than their usual interactions outside of work.

The trailer quickly topped the daily rankings in the variety show category. The trending topics were filled with the latest Weibo posts.

The hottest post was made by an ordinary internet user.

「On Saturday night, should I watch the 'Imperial Concubine Who Flips the World' or the 'Award-Winning Concubine'? I'm torn.」

The comments below were quite interesting.