𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐒 ➡️

𝟒 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄̀ 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 " 𝐉𝐀𝐘 "  & "𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄"𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃" 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 "𝟐𝟏𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟔:𝟎𝟐 𝐀𝐌𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐀 📍

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄̀ 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
" 𝐉𝐀𝐘 "  & "𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄"
𝐀𝐊𝐀
𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃
" 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 "
𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟔:𝟎𝟐 𝐀𝐌
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐀 📍

I woke up to the sun in all my face making me squint my eyes open & rubbing them.

I sat up in my king sized bed and I rubbed my eyes some more as I stretched & yawned.

Soon enough I finally moved my legs out the bed, putting my feet into my slippers standing up & walking over to my desk chair grabbing my pink robe.

I put my robe on putting the right side of the robe over my left, tying it up before heading outside of my room.

I walked across down the hall to the left slowly opening up Dayla's room, peeking in I had seen her asleep with our puppy, Bentley as a small smile grew on my face.

I closed the door back quietly heading downstairs toward the kitchen, washing my hands before going into the fridge getting out the bacon, eggs, & sausage. I went inside the cabinet getting the bread and all of the spices that I needed to cook breakfast.

I began taking out all of the pans I needed to cook & started cooking for me and Dayla.

_________________________

After I was done cooking, I grabbed Bentley's dog food, putting it into his bowl & grabbing his water water to fill it cup with a few ice cubes and cold water.

Once I was done I washed my hands and made Dayla's plate before making mine.

I walked upstairs to Dayla's room slowly opening the door as I went over to her in her cute queen princess bed gently tapping her.

" Day baby, it's time to get up hun. You gotta eat breakfast mama." I whispered as she rolled over not wanting to get up.

She had a routine ever since she was a baby just because of the fact I wanted to keep things classic & get my baby used to being up early.

I don't know it felt better that way, but she's only three.

" After breakfast you can go back to sleep mama , I just want you to eat okay? " I said as she stretched making a cute noise making Bentley wake up.