(Ch. 6) PE Class

-TW's- Bullying, Depression, S*lf H*arm, Flashback of S*xual Harassment, Panic Attack, Heavy swearing (bitch, hell)

(I will be warning you when the swearing gets bad and when the flashback comes on and when poor Matt does stuff to himself...)

(This will also be a VERYYYY LOONGGG chapter :)

(Also we hate PE)

(Also there might be ALOT of POV switches)

(Also you might cry and want to commit murder on Boscha and Bria)

Luz POV

Luz walked out of Math with Willow, chatting happily. Then Willow brought out her schedule and frowned.

"Fudge Titan Nuggets, I have PE. Gosh I hate that class!" Willow said. "Just praying Boscha isn't in my class this year."

Luz also looked at her schedule and felt the dread set in. She had been trying to ignore the fact that she also had PE today.

"I-I-I h-have P-PE t-to..." Luz said quietly.

"Maybe it'll be more bearable with you there... The teacher loves picking favorites and doesn't freaking care what happens in his class. He's worse than Mr. Tibbles." Willow said looking at the ground and kicking the air as they walked.

"Tibbles wasn't that bad, he's just annoying and strict. Oh and he gets off topic really quickly." Luz replied chuckling. "And he's REALLY short. Kinda looks like a pig to be honest."

Willow laughed as they pushed open the door to the girl's locker room, before freezing in her place. Boscha was talking loudly with some of her friends and was pushing other girl's stuff to the ground. Then Boscha saw Willow and grinned.

"Heyyyyyyy Flower~" She said leaning against the wall. Willow rolled her eyes and walked past Boscha, putting her stuff into a locker. Luz followed her, placing her stuff into the locker next to Willow's. Amity was sitting in a corner reading a book silently. She didn't seem like much of the talking type to Luz, but she was cute. Luz blushed and looked away, grabbing her gym clothes and changing in a stall. When she was done, she met Willow outside of the locker room.

"My mom was supposed to opt me out of gym ya know- but turns out she didn't." Luz said to Willow. Willow looked at Luz. "Ummm- You can't opt out of gym no matter what. Gus tried, cause of Boscha, but his dad said its required because the teacher won't let anyone opt out. Gus has problems in PE because of... well his age. You know with him being two years younger than us. You're mom probably tried but they probably rejected her. You can only opt out if you have an extremely good reason and it has to be so extreme that the teacher can't dismiss it. Like only health problems pass."

"Oh-well I guess being assaulted doesn't pass..." Luz said under her breath so quietly that no one could hear it.

-FLASHBACK- TW: S*XUAL ASSAULT (PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS PART IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS - ALSO FUDGE YOU BRIA)

Luz walked into the gym, prepared for another round of being beat up and taunted. She wished that she had asked Eda to opt her out this year, but she didn't have the confidence to tell her what Bria does. The teacher was a nice woman, but she had a terrible attention span. She never noticed when Bria tripped Luz or when Bria threw dodge balls on purpose at her head.

Luz entered the locker room and as usual Bria was there. But this time she was alone.

"Heeeeeyyyyy Luuzzzzz~" She said in a flirtatious voice.

"What is it this time, Bria." Luz answered feeling bitter and disgusted. Bria was either mean or flirty and today was a flirty day. However Luz had never been alone with Bria and it made her extremely nervous.