Prologue

It was 6 o'clock in the morning, and a young woman by the name of Sakina had just arrived in town, a new start, a new life...so they say, but...for Sakina it wasn't the same thing, if she had come to this town far from the city it was for a very specific reason.

Get to the bottom of the case of the five children who disappeared in the 80s, so that she can find out the truth and be at peace with herself.

His little brother, Jeremy, was one of the five missing children. At the time, she was just a teenager and could do nothing, but Jeremy's disappearance had affected her all her life, and she had sworn to herself that she would find out the truth. Now, years later, she's back in the town she's hated so much since that tragic event. After many hours on the road, she decided to go straight to the police station where she had been posted. No need to rest, she'll rest this afternoon, after getting to know her new colleagues. Anyway, she couldn't work today, so she'll be back on duty the next day, or even the day after that, until she's settled into her new apartment and everything's in order.

Arriving at the police station, the chestnut-haired young woman got out of her car after parking. She enters and shows her sign.
"-Oh you must be the new one who's been transferred here! Welcome to the station! My name's Clark."
He holds out his hand for her to shake, which she does with a smile on her face even though her dark circles clearly showed how tired she was after a whole night on the road.
"-Nice to meet you, my name's Sakina."

"-You just got into town didn't you?
Clark asked with a sneer on his face.
-Yes, is it that obvious that I'm new?
Said the newcomer with a slight smile on her face.
-Well, it's not such a big town, you know new faces! And with those dark circles under your eyes, it's immediately obvious! »
He starts laughing, followed by his other colleagues who eventually come over to greet me.

"-You should go rest and unpack, you have a move to make. You start work in two days anyway, so try to get some rest until then."

Nodding, she agree with him, I'm far too tired to do anything, even scouting out the town she don't think she can do right now. She gree my new colleagues, who seem very nice, and get into my car to drive to her new apartment. Once inside, it doesn't take more than five seconds for her to collapse on her bed, fortunately the apartment is furnished to the bare minimum.

With this thought, the young woman falls into a heavy sleep where nothing and no one can wake her. She's going to need this rest, because what awaits her in the future in this city will be far from restful...

°°°

HEYYYYY, so that was the prologue to my new fanfiction!!!
It's a Michael afton x Oc, hope you like it!
Don't hesitate to tell me what you think ! Leave a comment here toooooo
And sorry for My bad english it's not my first language

See ya !
<3