03| Girlfriend Or No?

I mean it's not like I'm being creepy or anything I'll just follow them for a little and then go back to satoru and Lori-san, It's just plane old curiosity'

I saw them going into a clothing store and followed them in.

When I looked at the who was girl back form high school I realized she didn't really change from back then she was still gorgeous and pretty as I remember her. she has Long brown hair with beautiful green eyes she was also fairly tall.

'She is as Pretty as I remember her, I think her name was Ayame kyoko. I am surprised she still kept in touch with Nanami' I was lost in thought as Nanami suddenly left after she told him something. I watched as he walked out of the store and then My attention was back to the Ayame.

I saw as she looked at some of the clothes in the store, and I didn't know what got into me but I decided to walk towards her. not the she would remember me or anything we were not even in the same class But as I was getting close towards her nanami came back.

This time with a bouquet of flowers.

I switched towards a rack of clothes and pretended to look at them 'sure she wouldn't know who I am but Nanami sure as heck will' Now that I was close enough to listen to what they were saying I heard her say a thank you And I suddenly notice the flowers Nanami gave her and felt a pit in my stomach 'they must be dating or something huh' .

"Is there anything you liked from this store?" I heard Nanami ask ayame.

"No Not really" She replied

"Well we can check out other stores if you'd like" Nanami asked the brown haired girl who was still trying to find something in the store.

"Yeah I think we should go to a different store" she said with a smile and they both walked out of the store.

'I mean there's no other reason for me to follow them I got my answer' I thought as I walked out of the store but I still just couldn't resist the urge to follow them a bit long. they walked from store to store and picked a few things out, I managed to not get spotted but still got some weird looks from people and the day was slowly coming to an end.

I watched as Nanami gave the girl all the bags he was carrying for her at the exit of the mall And she took them from him with a smile.

I was not close enough to hear what they were say but they talked for a little and then ayame walked out of the mall.

And then I saw Nanami coming towards the corner I was kinda peaking from but I still hid before he could spot me and I was about to walk away in a hurry when I heard him call my name' "L/N? I thought I saw you" I stopped in my tracks when I heard him, and slowly turned around.

'Shit did he knew I was following him?, did He think I was a freak,? I look like a total idiot don't I? but If I walk away I will look rude.

"What are You doing here L/N" Nanami broke me from my thoughts and when I realized what he said I felt relieved 'Oh thank god he didn't notice me' .

"Haha Nothing much buying a few thing from here I was just planning to get a..... coffee yeah coffee" 'spying on my friends as they pick out a gift for me'

I then realized I wasn't holding any bags 'YOU IDIOT!' I thought and then came up with another excuse.

"I just left everything in my car and was planning to get some coffee" Nanami looked at me for a little bit and I couldn't tell what he was thinking and I decided to break the silence.

"What are you doing here?" 'buying some things with a friend' Is what I want him to say but I know its impossible but what I was not expecting was he to repeat the same words I thought a few seconds ago.