CH. 3 : The Meeting

Mitsuru's House, Inaba

*3rd person POV*

It was the next day in Inaba. We see Yukari and Mitsuru has just woken up from their sleep. Mitsuru has ordered breakfast for her and Yukari.

Yukari noticed that Akihiko is not here with them. She then decided to ask Mitsuru about it.

"Hey Mitsuru senpai, where has Akihiko senpai gone?"

"He's doing his morning routine like usual. He woke up earlier today and went outside to go for a run. He should be back in a couple of minutes,"

"Jeez I still wonder how on earth is he able to do all that, then again this is Akihiko senpai we're talking about,"

Mitsuru just chuckles at Yukari comment.

"Oh yeah Yukari, after you're done you need to get ready since we're gonna have a meeting with The Investigation Team later."

"Got that noted, what about Akihiko senpai?,"

"Don't worry he's already been notified,"

Yukari and Mitsuru finished up their breakfast and got ready for the meeting.

~Meanwhile~
*3rd Person POV*

Naoto is seen walking on the sidewalk in the morning. She has some free time before the meeting starts so she used it to clear up her mind.

As she was walking she saw the same guy from the station yesterday. A guy wearing black suit and a blue turtleneck shirt underneath.

She saw this as an opportunity to find out why a Detective from Tokyo came all the way to Inaba? If it was a vacation there's a lot more better choices, or perhaps he's visiting a family member here? Or maybe... He knows about the Apathy Syndrome?

Naoto walks up to him and initiated a conversation.

"Hey I've never seen you around here before, are you new here?"

The man looked at her before giving her a light smile.

"Yes, I'm from Tokyo visiting Inaba on a vacation trip trying to get away from a stressful life,"

"A vacation huh? Why would you choose Inaba, it's quite empty here and there's a lot of places that offers much more,"

The man shrugged his shoulders before saying

"Eh I've been to a lot of places before so I decided to try something new, besides Inaba was the place where I spent most of my childhood before moving to Tokyo,"

"I see, well I welcome you to Inaba. My name's Naoto Shirogane. Nice to meet you,"

"It is an honor to be welcomed by the Detective Prince herself, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)

"It is an honor to be welcomed by the Detective Prince herself, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

The fact that (Y/n) knows Naoto seems to be a little surprising to her.