he meets your daughter for the first time (requested)

You have never felt more nervous than you do right now.

Today, your boyfriend Hyunjin is coming over to meet your little girl for the first time and even though it's a step you're more than ready to take, you're also nervous because it's so important.

Your little girl is on the floor in the living room, watching tv and playing with some of her toys.

You're sitting on the sofa, nervously toying with your fingers as you wait on Hyunjin to arrive.

Your heart is racing and even though you know that everything is going to go well and that Hyunjin is bound to absolutely adore your daughter, you're still a little on edge.

You jumped as soon as you heard the knock on the front door.

You stood up before making your way over to the door and after taking a deep breath, you opened it to find your boyfriend standing there.

"Hi." He smiled as he pulled a bouquet of flowers out from behind his back. "This is for you."

You brought them up to your nose and breathed in the flowery scent before sending him a bright smile.

"Thank you. Come in."

You let him inside before your daughter looked over at the two of you.

"This is my little girl, Aurora." You said as you went over and picked her up in your arms before making your way back over to Hyunjin.

"Hi, Aurora." He smiled at her. "I'm Hyunjin. Your mom has told me so much about you. I got you this."

He pulled a stuffed bear out from behind his back.

"Your mom says you love bears."

She nodded before taking it out of his grip.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you!"

Hyunjin's heart nearly burst from how sweet she was.

And that little smile on her face that appeared the second she saw what he had brought for her completely made his day.

Aurora looked between the two of you for a second before she whispered in your ear.

"My new daddy?"

Hyunjin had managed to overhear the question that left her curious little lips and his heart skipped a beat.

You and Hyunjin have only been together for a couple of months but things are pretty serious between you two.

Obviously, or else you wouldn't have brought him around to meet her.

But you weren't sure if he was ready to be called dad quite yet.

But your daughter is so young and so curious that she just doesn't understand.

"Uh, well, sweetie," You began to say, only to get interrupted by Hyunjin.

"Probably someday." He said. "I mean, I care a lot about your mom and I would love to be part of your lives for a very long time. So, yeah, let's hope."

She reached out for him and he happily but carefully grabbed her out of your arms.

She put her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder and he looked at you with big but bright eyes.

He had hoped that she'd like him but he didn't expect her to be like this with him, though he wasn't complaining.

Obviously, she adored him already and that meant a lot to both of you.

"She likes you."

A big smile pulled at his lips.

"I was really hoping she would." He said as he stared down at her. "Hi."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." He said as he stared at Aurora. "How about you? You hungry?"

She nodded her head as she looked up at him.

"Come on and I'll start cooking."

He followed you into the kitchen with Aurora still in his arms.

You watched as they interacted while you prepared dinner and you felt so happy that your heart almost exploded.

You had the feeling that this was it, that you'd found the one.

And you just couldn't wait to see what the future held.