Part 2

1D is now on hiatus 

(Harry's POV) 

It's now been 2 weeks since the band broke up I visited my family for the first few days but now I'm living in a little cottage in the woods for now until I figure out what I'm doing I've been writing songs but I just want at least a year to rest before jumping into the studio again plus I need some time to get over all the horrible this I heard the boys saying about me anyway I've been here for a week and I've gotten at least five songs written but I've been feeling ill for a few days I throw up early in the morning and I've been eating some weird things together like I had a Bagel with cream cheese and Doritos on it and the other day I devoured a entire bag of skittles so I'm at the doctor's to see what's going on "Harry styles the doctor will see you now" a nurse called I got up and walked into the room and sat down on the bed 2 minutes later the doctor walked in "hello harry I'm dr. Rachel I've heard that your come in because your throwing up and having weird cravings" I nod "ok I'm going to take a ultrasound ok" I nod and she leaves to get the ultrasound machine soon she comes back "ok harry I need you to lay on your back for me and pull your shirt up" I do as she asks "ok little heads up the gels going to be cold" she puts the gel on my stomach and it was cold she puts the wand on my stomach and starts moving it around after "oh I found what's been causing you the symptoms" "is it bad do I have cancer or something" "oh no nothing bad at all I fact it's good news congrats mr. styles your pregnant" I froze for a moment not believing what she just told me "a-are you sure" "yes by the looks of it you are 12 weeks and-oh wait I see another baby in there you are having twins" if I didn't feel like I had heart before I think definitely just had one now "r-really" "yes now I can't see what their genders are yet until 20 weeks but you if you'd like you can hear the heartbeats" I nod not being able to talk she turns the sound on and I hear the most beautiful sound in my life two little heartbeats coming from my babies. 'My babies' I thought to myself "well those are two very strong heathy heartbeats would you like any pictures" the doctor asks smiling "yes please" I say finally finding my voice she nods "ok I'll go print some how many would you like" I thought for a moment "I would like 4 please" "ok I'll be right back" she leaves and comes back 10 minutes later "hear you go now since you are 12 weeks the risks of miscarriage is low but it can still happen so you have to be careful no drinking alcohol don't do any heavy lifting and avoid stress ok" I nod "hear are some vitamins I want you to take and come back in about a mouth" "ok thank you doctor also can you please make sure that me coming to the hospital doesn't get out I don't need the world to know that and it'll probably make me stressed" "don't worry mr.styles I'll make sure your visit stay's private" I thank her once more then leave the hospital after making my next appointment I drive home when I get home I lay down on my bed looking at my ultrasound picture with a hand on my stomach not believing that I'm pregnant with twins and not just that but with Louis's babies I knew I couldn't tell him not after what I heard him and the boys say about me but I knew I had to tell my family and I was going to tell Louis's family as well they deserve to know after all it's not their fault Louis said those things but I can worry about who I'm going to tell tomorrow.