the other woman

after the battle, chocol walked up to bada, bada smiled as she looks at her.
- hey bada, I was wondering if you wanna come outside with me in the park right now, and maybe we can go after to the mall and buy things?... chocol said excited.

- yeah sure! But y/n also needs to come , I'm sorry.. but I promise we will have fun just the two of us and y/n will barely matter! So don't worry chocol.

Bada Said smiling then walked up to y/n and hugs her , y/n smiled as she softly hugs her back, bada's hands felt like everything, y/n alyways felt protected in bada's arms because she knew that bada wont do anything bad to her or betray her.. or that's what she thought.

- by the way y/n want to hangout with me and chocol to the park? We will have so much fun.

Y/n sighs as she looks a little down.

- sure but i would've liked to hangout only with you since lately we didn't really hangout but alright!..

- alright then come on y/n!

Bada said, chocol also walked up to them, all of them three started to walk to the park. While walking to the park bada and chocol were talking to each other ignoring y/n which made y/n feel really sad and to regret that she came with them. They continue to walk untill they almost arrived at the park but saw a beautiful lake chocol and bada ran up to the lake as they admire it, y/n also walked to the lake. "Hey y/n can u take a photo of me with chocol?" Bada asked smiling, of course you couldn't say no to her beautiful and soft smile. You nodded also smiling back at her as you grabbed bada's phone and started to take photos of bada with chocol. They would hug in the photos which was suspicious for y/n, she really didn't like that , they weren't even that close before what the hell happened?

Anyway, they again started to walk untill they arrived at the park, when they arrived bada and chocol of course ran firsts to the swings, they were just like little kids having fun but y/n didn't like the fact that she was ignored by her girlfriend. What if bada is  cheating on me with chocol, wait no I'm just overthinking . Y/n talked with herself then sat on a bench watching them having fun it was weird for her to see bada having that much fun with chocol instead of you. Bada was alyways more happy with u when you two would hangout what happened? Well anyways.

After they went to the park they started to walk to the mall of course y/n was ignored the all way at the mall , when they arrived suddenly bada and chocol started to talk with y/n which was pretty surprising, but not a big deal they just asked y/n what drink does she wants to drink. It was pretty annoying to speak up to her just to ask what drink she wants it was stupid. "I just want a Pepsi" y/n said obviously annoyed by how ignorant both of them are, as all of them bought their drinks , y/n took a sip of her Pepsi still watching them having fun. It was not funny for y/n at all , all she did it was just watching them having fun without her she really felt bad and annoyed , y/n still couldn't believe that her girlfriend bada would ignore her for a whole day just to be with chocol who's just her friend like how did they even became friends, didn't they hate each other? It was just confusing for her all of it was confusing, the ignoring was confusing, how they become friends was confusing everything was just confusing. As they were walking in the mall y/n stopped and also bada with chocol stopped looking at her "I'm going home now have fun" y/n said as bada nodded and walked away with chocol, not even a hug? Not a kiss? Not even a goodbye? What the hell was wrong with bada?

Y/n walked to her room when she arrived she closed the door and took of her converse and ran to her bed annoyed she was very mad but at the same time sad. How did came that bada literally ignored her all the whole day? It didn't felt real tho it felt like a dream. Anyways. Y/n grabbed her phone as she started to text nada thinking of breaking up with her, she starts to write a little but then stops as she deleted it . Y/n didn't knew how to say it in the nicest way but anyway, after a while also bada arrived to her room posting on instagram the photos she did with chocol and the caption was "had fun with my love" which didn't sound like a friend nickname "love". Suddenly a message pop up on bada's  phone it was from y/n she opens the message as she reads it.

- hey bada I think it's the best for us to break up, it's so annoying how u literally ignored me the whole day and only talked with chocol and as I can see you even call her love. I really loved u bada but I can't accept the fact that you ignored me the whole day, I was so happy to finally hangout with u because we didn't hang out together for a while but it seems that u didn't even care. I remember all the happy memories we have together but it's just stupid to continue this with u when obviously u don't give a shit about me. You need to learn to love people who are your lovers and close to you because if you don't u might lose them and sometimes not everyone can get things back. Im sorry bada let's just break up right now u will be with chocol from now on I guess. Maybe in another univers.

Bada's eyes became teary when she read y/n's message she got touched on the heart when y/n said these things to her. Only now bada realised that she alyways liked y/n not chocol.