love.

Y/n smiled at her phone then heard a knock on the door , it was bada , bada smiles at y/n and hugs her.
- i missed u y/n.
- i missed u too bada..

Y/n said with teary eyes then let go off her, they stared at each other for a while. Y/n really loved bada very much but it was hard for her to trust bada after all the times she got cheated on . Before y/n could say something bada spoke up

- so y/n i was planning to go with u to the amusement park and maybe have some fun! We can buy a hot chocolate with some whipped cream and some candy can be on it. Also we can go and have some fun maybe if u dont have any other plans!

Y/n smiled and nodded, of course she wanted to have fun with bada after all theyre back and they can start it over again from the start and forget about the past.

- sure bada! Just let me change.

Y/n said then bada nodded as y/n went to the closet and grabbed a skirt with a cute top as she smiled she analysed the outfit and realized that it was not a big deal for the outfit so she still continues to look in her closet , there were more pants than skirts and dresses, Y/n was not a big fan of skirt or dresses she rarely would put some elegant on her but the outfit shouldnt be also too fancy because its just a date to the park and being fancy it would be way too much . So y/n grabbed a blue dress then went to the bathroom , she slowly took off her shirt and then her pants she puts on the dress , the dress was a simple one but it wasnt too vulgar it was perfect for a date. Anyways after y/n changed she did her hair, she grabbed the straightener and started straightening her hair as she puts on her lips a red nude lipstick and some sparkle on it, y/n also put some sparkles on her eyes then got out of the bathroom.

Bada was lying on the couch while waiting for her, when bada heard the bathroom door she looked at the bathroom door and saw y/n standing there with her hair straightened, a blue beautiful dress on her and a nude red on her lips which would make her lips look bigger and it fit her perfectly, she was so beautiful that bada couldnt believe her eyes. Bada got up and spoke up
- oh my god y/n u look so .. so perfect! I love the way u look .. im obssesed literally y/n. I never knew u would look that beautiful with a nude red lipstick on ur beautiful lips... gosh you make me insane as fuck y/n i love u."

Y/n smiled and chuckled then bada hugs her. After that bada grabbed y/n's hand , they got out of the apartment then enter in bada's car. Y/n puts her hand on bada thighs as she smirked. Bada started to drive to the park when they arrived they got out of the car then y/n grabbed bada's hand and ran with her into the park while smiling.

Y/n and bada did many things together, after they had some fun they went to a shop and got some hot chocolate with whipped cream on it , it also had  multiple little candies on the whipped cream, after that they went again to have some fun in the amusement park. They got tired and started to walk around it was already night and very romantic , y/n and bada held hands while walking around sometimes they would peek at each other smiling . Bada posted a pic on instagram with y/n.

 Bada posted a pic on instagram with y/n