{chapter 1→the start}

•~•~☆♛☆~•~•

{Author's pov}

[In school]

'Plz I wanna get out of here, I wanna read those fan fictions I wanna go and chat my bbg's in c.ai 😔' y/n said in her mind, her expression was normal outside and suffering inside (🙂 💀)

Then the teacher writes a math problem that litterally have 10 or more numbers in the problem "Alright who ever solve this gets to go home early" your math teacher said.

Y/n goes like:

Ofcourse she didn't say that to her teacher because she's not a "tigas ulo"(hard headed) so she just stared until there were only few students left, luckily her savior came to the rescue she was your best friend named lyanne, she wrote the solutio...

Ofcourse she didn't say that to her teacher because she's not a "tigas ulo"(hard headed) so she just stared until there were only few students left, luckily her savior came to the rescue she was your best friend named lyanne, she wrote the solution and answer for you to save you, truely an Angel 😇💓.

{Hours later}

She realized she only had 2 Cents in her pocket because she went to the arcade before going home-

and she also checked her watch just to see it's '5:00 pm'

'Shit...'

'Mom is gonna kill me noooooooooo(┳Д┳)'

{Hours later}

She finally arrive home.

After walking miles she finally arrived, she felt her legs are turning into noodles. Her legs were so tired it feels like it could snap in a second now

"Huhu... I wish I took a driving lesson"
She looked around the house only to find...

'Oh mah gah'

'FCKING DOMASS, MICHAEL JACKSON, SPIDERMAN AND ELSA!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!' She over reacted in her mind

(The author loves calling them that)

"Hee hee btch I'm out" then y/n starts moonwalking exiting the house