{CHAPTER 9→BAD DAY}

Oof sorry for not updating for so long I was sooooo busy in school, every quarter is getting worse and worse 😭😭😭😭

████████████████████

"Y/n!! You save usss~" Douma said, as the girls glared at me filled with jealousy and anger and they starts whispering....

"Why did they choose her?"

"Ikr? Like she's nothing compare to me!"

"I heard she only got 2 honors in this school..."

"I'm smarter than her!!"

"What a sl*t"

"Ew look at her skin she have a lot of scar and burn"

"She's probably cLuMsY"

"Pfft- she's a pick me"

"She don't deserve them"

"Ugh... She's uglier than my sister"

"Ew her hair looks messy"

"Who even is she?"

Y/n stands in horror, she always feared they would whisper negative things about her... The way the eyes on her... She always feared moments like these, she always try to immune it but those comments and feedback could not.

She felt bad she's taking what they also like.

"I-i'm... I-" she stuttered too much she was trying to fight it, she didn't want them to see her 'ugly crying' so she fought it "g-guys I need to go!" She now ran somewhere leaving the demons dumbfounded.

She ran away.

Leaving the demons behind...

Her fear was triggered...

[At the library]

*sob*     *sob*

'I FUCKING HATE THOSE ANNOYING EYES ON ME!!! I WISH I COULD TAKE THEIR EYEBALLS AND FUCKING MURDER THEM!!!' she screamed in her mind as she continue crying and sobbing behind the book shelves. She knew it's a dumb hiding place, but she successfully hide here anyway 'IM BEING SO FUCKING DRAMATIC WITH MY SUCKASS!!! I WISHBI COULD STOP MY SHITZZ' She continue saying stuff in her mind. She knew she was being cringe here but she couldn't stop, she wanted to let it out in her mind.

'GOD DAMN ITTTT 😭😭😭' she was going crazy in her mind at this point.

"Y/n?" Someone mentioned her name.

Y/n immediately wipe out her tears and her mood swings like nothing happened.

■███████████████████■

[Mood swing 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😘😘😘✨]

'Breh that was dramatic asf ☠️☠️' she said in her mind as she wipe her tears and eat mint.

sigh "I'm sooooo bored now..." She was just now sitting on the floor behind the book shelves then started going to the exit 'oh...'

"Ohh sorry, I have 3 seconds memory, Mulan."

"Mulan?" Muzan question.

"A-ah I mean uhm... Muzan yeah Muzan : D" she looks at her with nervousness inside her.

"Oh by the way, sorry I ignored you after my mood swing eh- wait I mean uhm uh... Reading a book haha- eh.. Uhm..."

Awkward silence...

"I have no idea what's mood swing... This era is very different... You know I'm not used to things and new words here" he said calmly (idk)

"Oh yeah... Right" Then she look left and right. "Where's the others?"

"Oh... Those three just..."

To be continued...

■████████████████████████■

AAAAAAAA ILYASM 💗💗💗💗💗
THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO REACHHHH 1K
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS LAZY WRITTEN BOOK 💓💓💓💓

I'm so sorry for not publishing more chapters it's been months 😭😭

My school has a lot of events, now this week of march I have 1 week break so I think I'm gonna be a little more active in wattpad.

I'm also sorry for this short chapter D :

And againnn ty all

And see you to in the up-coming chapter 😘😘