{CHAPTER 8→FAME}

Warning: swearing, bad jokes, dirty stuff, unnecessary actions and other bad stuff.

Notice: y/n will sometimes break the fourth wall.

•~•~☆♛☆~•~•

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[Break time]

Author's pov:

"AAAAAAAAAAA" the fangirls screaming at the 4 guys and pushing them causing them to get cornered and suffered.

Y/n just laugh at them, but she's very f*cking mad inside... 'How Dare they took my future hasbandoss 😠😠😠' she yelled in her mind. Outside she looks fine.

"Y/n!" Someone called you.

"Scott? Nathan?" You said there names, those two were your boy best friend and the best mens you met since junior high school.

"OUR GC GOT LEAKED!!!" Scott yelled with fake fear eyes.

"WHAT!? NO IM NOT READY TO BE IN JAI-" y/n said but she got interrupted by her another boy best friend, Noel.

"Nope, they are kidding istg" Noel said to her as he tap her forehead "jeez your forehead is this big?" Noel teased.

"What!? I-it's not that big" she yelled as she punch him in the stomach in a playful way, she wish she could hurt them inside campus, y/n is scared to get send in the office especially she's an student council vice president and a class president it's a shame that she would get sent there, and get kicked out of her position.

The fangirls screamed more loud in the halls, y/n looked at those four mens that got cornered, she giggled of how kokushibo showed a disgust expression while douma looks like a gacha UwU cat. Muzan and Akaza were struggling to get out of the crowd.

Noel sigh "who are those 4 guys anyway?" Noel asked y/n with a bored expression.

"Oh those 4 guys are my... Uhh... Roommates!" She said nervously, I mean she just can't say that 4 random demons appeared at her house and let them live there... Noel teases would be more worst.

"When did you get an apartment? Are you tired of living with your big sister and mother?" Noel question with his arms crossed.

"Uh- yeah!" That's all y/n could spit in her mouth.

Nathan puts a hand in my shoulder and said "are you sure you could handle four gu-" y/n interrupted him by smacking his head "BRO STFU I AIN'T GETTING BANGED!! EVEN THO I WANTED TO-" she said madly. Nathan rub the part you hit him, luckily no one saw that except for your boy best friends.

"Oh yeah! Can you guys help me get them out of the crowd!?" She asked the trio Scott, Nathan and Noel.

"No way I'm helping someone who had more FAME and your attention!" Noel immediately answered. Scott just looked at him and said "he's jealous of them" Noel continued to pout, while Nathan came closer to me and whispered "He has a crush on you, don't tell him I said this"

She just nodded.

"Y-y/n-chan~! Help us" domass yelled and almost moaning my name. She looked at them again and looked at the trio too, she couldn't decide if she needs to force them or immediately help the demons.

'Meh they can handle there selves' she said in her mind with a calm face. Poor uppermoons and muzan, they are trying hard not to eat any of females or harm them.

Y/n realized it wasn't right to leave people in a bad situation... 'Okay you know what! I'm gonna be kind this year' she said in her mind while doing the superman pose so the trio look at her weird. Y/n starts pushing the girls off her way, until she finally reaches them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Dawg this is probably the shortest chapter I've ever made 😭😭😭
Sorry I'm trying my best not to be lazy and upload as much as I can

Anyway please give me some feedback to this book so I can make this better

Thanks for reading 🥰🥰🥰

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Words: 661