2. THE CHAOS HAS JUST BEGUN...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

Seeing the scene in front of them, all the officers took out their guns. The remaining cadets were there in no time, except for, some few cadets. Naina asked...

Naina (To one of the cadets) - Baki ke kaha hai, guys?

One of the cadets (In fear) - Di, kuch ko to humne bhi nahi dekha hai aur kuch unki tarah ban gaye. Humne bahot mushkil se khudko bachaya hai.

Aalekh (To all the cadets) - Tum me se koi infected to nahi hai na?

Everyone nodded their heads in negative. Nisha turned towards Naina and nodded her head at her. Naina turned towards the cadets and said...

Naina (Looking towards the entrance) - Gear up, guys. Get to your positions ASAP...!!! Block the entrance and exit, taaki koi bhi is college se andar ya bahar na ho sake. Jo sikha hai, uska istemaal karne ka waqt aa gya hai. College ke uninfected logo ko jaise bhi ho sake protect karo aur haa, ek aur baat... Ab ye infected log zinda nahi hai, to unhe maarne se pehle hesitate mat karna kyuki agar aisa kiya to tum log bhi in hi ki tarah ban jaoge. Split up, guys... MOVE...!!!

Nisha (Moving towards college building) - Naina, hume kisi bhi tarah college ke andar ghuske vaha se higher ups ko contact karna hai. Tum, Aalekh, Devika, Rajveer, Gunny aur Shalini... College ke back entrance se jao aur hum front se aate hai.

She was about to answer her but at that time one of the undead attacked one of the cadets. Seeing that, Naina pulled that undead off of the cadet to save her but it was too late, she was already bitten. Before anyone could do anything, she launched herself in Naina's direction but at that time, Rajveer shot her dead immediately. He immediately took a headshot to save her but because of that, they attracted another group of undead nearby. Nandini almost shouted...

Nandini (Glaring at him) - Raj, are you mad or what? Tumne goli kyu chalayi.

Rajveer (Astonishingly) - To kya use marne ke liye chhod deta main, Nandini...???!!!

Mahira (Looking at the undead group) - Sorry to interrupt you, Sir... Ma'am... But vo humare karib aa rahe hai. Hume yaha se nikalna nahi chahiye?

Gunny (Nodding his head) - Okay... Let's split up as told. College ke andar jakar milte hai. Come on guys... Move... Move... Move...!!!

They all split up into two groups and other cadets were trying to regain their positions. Some were able to do that but some couldn't do that and turned in one of the undeads. On the other hand, Nisha took the others and reached near the front door of the college but they knew that they are surrounded by the undeads so, they needed necessary wepons. Nandini and Abhimanyu didn't know that what's going on so, they decided to observe them while using their service guns to eliminate the threat.

From the nearby shade, they took out bags full of hand guns, hand grenades, daggers and other ammunitions. It also had safety gears like bulletproof jackets and army helmets for protection. Also, there were assault rifles. They all geared up and got ready. On the other hand, Rajveer, Naina, Aalekh, Devika, Gunny and Shalini entered the college from the back entrance. They were able to avoid the conflict but when they entered the college, they were way too shocked to see the situation inside. They hid behind a wall and Naina asked...

Naina (To Rajveer) - Sir, ab hum kya kare? Main office tak pohochne ka yahi ek rasta hai. Magar yaha to bahot sare Undead hai. Inse bachke kaise niklege? Ek ko bhi maara to baaki sab active ho jayege.

Gunny (Creasing his brows) - Magar maine inhe aise kabhi nahi dekha hai. Ye itna inactive kyu hai?

Devika (Looking at the Undeads) - Kyuki Sir, inhe abhi koi target nahi mila hai ke jispe ye attack kar sake.

Rajveer (With a smirk) - To inhe target de dete hai...!!!

Shalini (Creasing her brows) - Kya matlab, Raj?

Aalekh (Smirking at her) - Matlab... Inke liye ek distraction khadi karte hai... (To Devika) Devika, tune ek colddrink ka can liya tha mere liye, remember?

Devika (Confusingly) - Haa, magar uska kya?

Naina (With a knowing smile) - Tu uska istemaal karnewala hai, in sabka attention divert karne ke liye?

Rajveer (With a smile) - Clever, Naina...!!! (To Devika) Devika, vo can dijiye.

Devika (Taking out the can) - Yes, Sir.

He was going to throw it away in their opposite direction but at that time, they heard several gunshots. Naina immediately said...

Naina (Creasing her brows) - Ye to assault rifles ki aawaaz hai. Lagta hai ke unhe hathiyaar aur humare safety gears mil gaye hai.

Rajveer (In a surprised tone) - Yaha assault rifles hai?

Devika - Vo Sir, emergency ke liye rakhe gaye the but hume nahi pata tha ke hume itni jaldi in sabki zaroorat padegi.

Aalekh (Taking back the can of colddrink) - Aur mujhe nahi lagta ke hume ab iski bhi zaroorat padegi... (Pointing towards the Undeads) Unhe dekhiye. Sab front door ki taraf bhag rahe hai. Unhone unke distraction ka kaam kar diya. Hume jaldi chalna chahiye, isse pehle ke kisi Undead ki nazar humpe pad jay.

Gunny (Nodding his head) - You're right, Aalekh. Let's go and stay alert guys. Hamla kahi se bhi ho sakta hai, agar ek bhi yaha reh gya hai to.

All nodded their heads and slowly but steadily started to approach the main office. When they reached the office. Aalekh, Devika, Gunny and Shalini hurriedly entered inside after seeing that the coast is clear. Rajveer and Naina were still outside. They were about to enter inside but at that very moment, an Undead jumped Rajveer. He was shocked for a few seconds but then he tried to get him off of him.

His gun also fell from his hands because of that surprise attack. He was about to bite him but at that time, Naina hurriedly picked up his gun and shot at the Undead. She was a very good shooter among the other cadets hence, she directly took a headshot. The Undead fell down and he took a deep breath. The other four were already outside when they saw him being jumped by that Undead. When Naina shot at the Undead and saved him, he said...

Rajveer (Taking a deep breath) - Thank you, Naina.

Naina (Nodding her head) - It's okay, Sir. Aapne bhi to meri jaan bachayi thi. Aur vaise bhi, jitne zinda log hoge, survival ke chances utne zyada hoge.

Shalini (Still in shock) - Agar Raj thoda bhi hil jaata to?

Naina (Casually) - To mujhe dusri goli chalani padti kyuki pehli to Sir ko hi lag jaati na...!!!

Rajveer, Gunny and Shalini looked at her in shock while she entered the office. Aalekh smirked at them and Devika just smiled. She said...

Devika (With a smile) - You guys can relax. Vo aisi hi hai. Vo mazaak kar rahi thi. Uska nishana aaj tak kabhi nahi chuka. Thoda waqt bitayiye uske sath, to aapko bhi uske humour ki aadat pad jayegi.

After that, Aalekh and Devika entered the office while Rajveer, Shalini and Gunny nodded their heads in disbelief but with a smile. They also entered the office and locked the door from inside.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊

Jab isme 20 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤

THE CHAOTIC LOVE LIFEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara