3. FIRST SACRIFICES

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
They all were inside the main office and luckily there was no one inside. The office was empty. Naina said...

Naina (To Devika) - Chal Devi, lag ja kaam pe.

Devika (Saluting her dramatically) - Aye Aye Captain...!!!

She hurriedly switched on the computer and luckily, the network and communication line were still working. She said...

Devika (With a smirk) - Jackpot...!!! Naina, network ab bhi kaam kar raha hai. Communication ab bhi chal raha hai... (To the officers) It's your turn now. Humara kaam yaha ho gya. Ab aap hi headquarters me contact kar sakte hai. Base me contact karne ko kaha tha Nisha Ma'am ne, agar zaroorat pade to.

Gunny (While nodding his head) - Okay, let's do this...!!!

He was busy trying to establish the communication but at that time they heard someone banging his or her head on the closed door. When they looked at the door, Naina, Rajveer, Aalekh and Devika were shocked to see that person. Aalekh said...

Aalekh (In a shock) - Oh No...!!!

Devika (A bit sadly) - Ye to...!!!

Naina/Rajveer (With silent tears) - Naina Maa/Mumma...!!!

All except Naina & Rajveer (Confusingly) - How do you know her?

Naina and Rajveer were in shock. Moreover, they were feeling heartbroken after seeing her like that. They weren't saying anything and were just standing at their places like a dead body. Aalekh said...

Aalekh (With tears) - Ye humare college ki Dean hai... I mean... Thi...!!!

Devika (With tears) - Hum sab bacho ka bahot dhyan rakha hai unhone. Kabhi kabar lagta tha ke aur kisiko na sahi, inhe sabkuch bata dete hai. Magar... Ye kya ho gya...???!!!

Suddenly, the banging sound stopped. Rajveer and Naina came out of their shock because of that. They all saw that the zombie was standing there inactively, so out of curiosity, Rajveer and Naina looked at each other and went near the door. They just put their hands on the door and she again banged her head with it but this time, with a force. Because of that, they stepped back hurriedly, out of surprise. The banging noise was getting louder and louder so, Rajveer and Naina said together...

Rajveer/Naina (In a hell worried tone) - She's getting louder...!!!

They again looked at each other and turned towards their friends. Naina said...

Naina (Trying to not cry) - Main unhe nahi maar sakti. I was named after her. Hume kuch karna hoga guys. Inhe humari shooting range se door rakhna hoga.

Shalini (Astonishingly) - But ye to stupidity hogi, Naina...!!!

Rajveer (Looking at his mother with tears) - Vo meri maa hai, Shalini. Janam diya hai unhone mujhe, to main unhe kaise maar du, tum hi batao?

Naina (Looking at her emotionally) - Naveen Bhaiyya ne mujhe bataya tha ke kaise meri maut meri maa ke pait me hi ho jati, agar Naina Maa... Unhe aur humare Baba ko na bachati to. Yaha tak ki vo khud bhi bahot buri tarah se injured hui thi hume bachane me but fir bhi vo aakhir tak humare sath thi aur yahi wajah thi ke mere paida hone par, mujhe unka naam diya gya... (Looking at the zombie) Main unhe nahi maar sakti. Unki wajah se to main aaj zinda hu...!!!

Gunny (Creasing his brows) - Kya tumne abhi kaha... "Naveen Bhaiyya"...???!!! Kya tum Late Captain Naveen Singh Ahaluwalia ki chhoti bahen ho?

Naina/Rajveer (Realizing something) - Kya aap Bhaiyaa ke dost Veeru hai?/Kya tum mere Navee ki Gudiya ho?

Devika (With forceful smile) - Kaisa rahega, agar hum introductions baad ke liye chhod de... (Pointing at the Dean) Mere khyal se, agar aap dono hi unhe nahi maarna chahte ho, to distract her because vo bahot shor kar rahi hai and it's increasing... Please...!!!

All took a deep breath and Naina said...

Naina (To Rajveer) - Aap aur main jakar unhe distract karte hai aur tab tak... (To others) Aap log contact banana jaari rakhiye.

All nodded their heads. Rajveer was still looking very sad, so she said...

Naina (Putting a hand over his shoulder) - I know exactly what you're going through as vo mere liye bhi maa hi thi... (Looking at the dean with tears) Naina Maa bulati thi main unhe aur ab dekho... (With a sarcastic sad smile) Vo mujhe pehchan bhi nahi rahi... (Looking at Rajveer) Hum puri koshish karege ke humare kuch bhi karne se, unhe koi nuksaan na ho.

He nodded his head while still shedding tears. Naina said...

Naina (Pointing at the other side) - Aap vo khidki khol ke unhe distract kariye, tab tak Main bahar nikal ke dusri taraf jati hu.

Rajveer (Nodding his head) - Thik hai. Be careful, Naina.

Naina (Nodding her head) - Yes, Sir.

As per the plan, they did the same. When the zombie started to walk towards him, she hurriedly opened the door and stood behind her and was just looking at her sadly. She hurriedly tried to walk towards the other side but when she was just behind her, the zombie got alerted by the noise because Naina stepped on a plastic water bottle by mistake.

Rajveer was shocked to see that as well as Naina. He hurriedly went near his friends and took the gun. When he came out running, he saw his mother going near her. He pointed his gun at his mother painfully but he was hesitant to shoot at his own mother.

On the other hand, Naina was feeling so scared at that moment, not only for her but also for her benefactor. Before she could do anything, the zombie ran towards her. She closed her eyes out of fear and he was now ready to shoot but before that someone came in between Naina and his mother.

They all fell down together. When she opened her eyes, she got shocked as she saw Nisha on top of her. She was covering her by her own body and the zombie was biting her flesh near her neck. Naina said...

Naina (While crying) - Noooooooo...!!! No... No... No... No... No...!!! Ma'am, please hatiye yaha se. Vo aapko kaat rahi hai. I'm not that worth it...!!!

The others were also there. Hooda hurriedly pulled the zombie and pushed her away. Finally, Rajveer shot at her with an expressionless face. Nisha got a bit away from Naina and when she hurriedly tried to get near her, Nisha stopped her and said...

Nisha (Taking sharp breaths) - Dur... Dur raho... I'll change... Dur raho, Naina...!!!

Listening to that, Naina completely broke down and fell on her knees helplessly while crying badly.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊

Jab isme 20 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤