♡ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆-𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒚𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 IV ♡

『third person pov』

"Hey look... Its you, Juice!"

"My names Deuce-!"

[M/n] had to stifle a laugh at the interaction as he cleans up the kitchen, washing up the pan, throwing away the orange peels into the food baste 'bin'.

It's actually just a plastic bag that [M/n] found in a cupboard, but you make do with what you have.

"Alright, boys!" [M/n] claps his hands together twice, multiple of his feathers flying around the kitchen, picking up the dirty dishes into the sink, wiping down the table with a rag, and carrying [M/n]'s blazer to him.

"Let's get going. We still have to get to Heartslabyul." Ace groans at this, slumping in his chair at the table and putting his head on the table.

"Fuck that, man. Do we have to?" He murmurs, too quiet for the others to hear but loud enough for the all knowing [M/n].

"Yes, Ace. We do." [M/n] says, washing his hands in the sink. Deuce gives the redhead the fattest side eye ever known to mankind.

Main Street

"Move it! Outta the way! Night Raven College student comin' through!" Grim pads down the main street, chest puffed up.

"Oh? Did my collar catch your eye? It is way better than the one you're stuck with!" The feline turns around and walks backwards, giving Ace the smugest look ever.

"You know, the one that makes it so you can't use magic?" Ace turns his chin up and away, getting a lil' bit angry.

"But hey, the school could always use another janitor! Bwahahaha!" Grim cackles, jumping up onto the Sorcerer of Sand's statue and looking down at the trio.

"Grim.. we were the janitor team just yesterday.."

"... Oh yeah."

|||

"Grrrrr! Trust me Grim, when I get my magic back, your hide is first up on the chopping block!" Ace snarls at Grim, his fist clenching and unclenching in frustration as [M/n] holds the back of his blazer, chuckling to himself at the two's little squabble.

"Let's not get into any fights just yet, huh? The Headmage told us yesterday not to cause any incidents."

"Regardless of that, you're not going to be able to participate in class if you can't use magic. So why not just apologize to the housewarden? It's a small price to pay for having the collar removed." Deuce says, trailing behind [M/n] like a lost puppy.

"Aaaaargh! I hate this so! SO! Much!" Ace growls, pouting. He looks back at [M/n], who is still holding him back from skinning Grim, and gives the Avain the biggest puppy dog eyes you've ever seen.

"[M/nnnnnn]~ Can the almighty bird man somehow get this collar off me~?" Ace whines. Deuce rolls his eyes and looks at Grim, who is seriously judging Ace. They both give him a side eye.

[M/n] snorts.

"And how would I go around doing that, älsklings~?" The Avain leans down to be at eye level with Ace, a teasing tone in his voice.

Ace flusters and looks away before looking back.

"B-because! You defeated that monster back at the Mines!" Ace stutters slightly as [M/n] laughs and straightens his posture. Y'know this redhead is around face level with the bird titties. UGH, man boobs 😩😩

"Hm~ I'll see what I can do, älsklings~" [M/n] murmurs soothingly, which in turn, turns Ace into a puddle of goo. Not really, though.

Deuce and Grim watch this interaction with jealousy.