𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

Heartache...

That's all you felt while floating this abyss that you seem to be stuck in.

You stay in there, calmly laying in a cradled like position for a few moments longer, before you start to feel yourself waking up....

*Gasp*

You've gasp awake in a sudden matter, sitting up straight before grabbing your head and groaned due to the sudden dizziness and headache.

You held your head for a few more moments before noticing the sounds of cars and city life in the distance, as well as a strange feeling on your head. As you lower your hand a bit more you felt bandage like fabric warpped around where your eyes should be.

You wondered how the he'll can you still see clearly with them on.

You felt around a bit more to feel you had something attached to the side of your head, it felt soft and featherly, like a birds wings. You assumed it was that as they were the shape of them as well.

You looked around and noticed you are in a back alley, a bit of a filthy start, huh. Looking up towards the sky now you notice it was a blood red with a gaint pentagram in the sky.

"This must be in hell"  You thought as you observed your surroundings once more.

You got up onto your feet as you dust yourself off from the filth you were just laying in.

You notice the dress you been wearing before coming here is stained in blood and a bit ripped up, also noted the fact you did not have shoes. Letting out a annoyed sigh you walked down the alley where you can see a citizen walk past every few seconds.

Once you were out of the alleyway you stood there not really knowing what to do now. Demons would walk the streets, some of them ignoring you while others looking like they had to take a second glance of you while passing by.

You started feeling awkward and started walking in a random direction allowing your feet take you in whatever direction you walked in.

Timeskip~

You continue to walk as you had nothing else to do. Other then ignoring all the stares and catcalls you've been getting you have been doing your best to remember where you are and certain areas of the city you now be calling your forever home.

You made your way into a alley once again, going over to sit down on a certain area of the ground where there was no filth on it.

You signed.

You had no where to go, and you didn't really want to go around hell asking people if you can stay with them as you didn't trust anyone enough here.

Placing your hands on your head you sat there for awhile longer, until you started hearing a group of footsteps heading your way.

"Hey, you looking a bit troubled miss, want us to help you out" an unknown voice said.

You looked up towards to the owner of the voice only to be met with a group of wolf like demons. You can already feel there true intentions, and you are not liking it one bit.

"No thank you" you said softly.

"Why not, we can show you a good time, perhaps it can lighten up your mood." Another one said.

"I'm feeling perfectly fine, now if you excuse me" you said to them, about to walk away but one grabbed your arm and pushed your back into the hard wall of the building behind you.