𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

Here you two are right now...

Inside a small clothing store in Cannibal town, while walking back to her place she kindly offered to buy you some new shoes and clothing for the meantime.

You delince at first but she offered oh so kindly, you allowed yourself to give in quickly because now that you noticed, you feet did hurt from walking on the concrete of the streets, especially with how filthy they were you didn't want to risk stepping on something sharp.

You both chatted as you looked through the clothes, she would bring pieces of clothing towards you, mentioning how you would look gorgeous in them.

"How about this one, not only does it suit your color scheme, but also would look absolutely look breathtaking on you" she exclaimed cheerfully.

She holds a white dress towards you, it being the lenght up to your calfs (you can imagine whatever design you please).

You smiled, grabbing it and going towards the mirror to press it against you. Admiring how beautiful the dress looks you decided to agree with it.

"Alright" you said as you both made your way into the changing area, she waited as you went to change. Looking in the mirror you looked at how the dress looked on you.

It was a beautiful dress, not to brag but it looked even better on you. You giggled at that thought and opened the door.

"Rosies" you called, coming out you showed her how you looked in the dress she chooses you. She gasp as she walked over to you and gentle held you cheeks.

"Why aren't you just gorgeous" she complimented. "Do a twirl now" She said, you obliged and did a small twirl, the dress flowly ever so gracefully.

"So what do you think, is that the one?" She said, you giving her a nod in return.

"Fantastic!" She exclaimed, she then gently pushed you inside the changing room once again, "Try on the other ones and and we can head back to my place" she said as you went to try on the other ones.

~~~Timeskip~~~

You both finished shopping while you made your way towards Rosie's place. In total she bought you a pair of shoes, 4 dresses and some underwear.

You currently wearing one of the dresses along with the pair of shoes as you didn't want to walk around all raggedy and all.

As guilty as you felt you really needed the clothes, and you didn't think you find anyone as generous as this in hell.

~~~Rosie's POV~~~

We talked a bit more, getting closer to my home.

Something about this young lady, was just so alluring in a sense. The feeling of wanting to protect her and keep her safe along with the purity and beauty radiating off her.

She was glad she manage to find you before anyone else tainted you.

She mentioned how she was willing to keep you under her roof, wanting you to stay with her.

(Y/N) happily agreeing. Rosie smiled, pleased with the answer.

~~~(Y/N) POV~~~

You both made it back, Rosie opening the door letting you in first.

"Come follow me now" Rosie said as she lead you to a room, you walked inside and it looks like a guest room, a twin side bed with a table stand and a dresser, it was nicely furnished with vintage room decor.

"Are you hungry little one?" Roise asked, leaning down like a mother asking her child.

Honestly her presence was just comforting, especially with how she's been treating you.

"Kinda, what do you have to eat?" You asked as she went on about making some sort and soup which had flesh in it.

You thought about it for a moment before agreeing with it. If your going to stay with her might as well try out few things she eats around here.

"I'll come get you once it's ready hun, make yourself at home" she said as she pat your head before leaving you alone in the room, closing the door behind her.

You sighed as you made your way onto the bed, putting the bag down before throwing yourself onto the bed. You layed there thinking to yourself for a bit, wondering what would have happen if Rosie didn't saved you from those men.

Slowly you started drifting into a relax state, still thinking of where you may or may not be right now, without realizing it you ended up drifting off to sleep.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

(A/N): Gotta love mama Rosie ❤
Been rereading through it and wanted to change it up to something easier so I could try to update it more, this fic is gonna start out slow btw, just starting out with mama Roise 🥰