5.Medical Student Life in Spiritual growth

The way to Fiji Medical Schooling was a breeze. Dr Flear spoke on Orientation Class Day that one percent of us in class would end up with each other. How correct he was as I reminesce all the couples that paired up from class. Sailosi and Ripeka being the first couple. Foliga and I. Shareena and Neeraj. Adriel and Linda. Alfredo and Faleluafua. Kalo and Richard. By the time we had medical internship, we had our one percents.

I met good friends and classmates. However some stories are left unsaid, as I fell in love with a young man three weeks after being in Fiji. We had met Foliga and Fredo at Kivi, and they all decided to go to KFC. We walked to town and branched off to Chortubhai, and saw Foliga looking at me for a while and it was love at first sight for me. We became good friends. I was happier and enjoying myself and started being more vibrant. Learning more things as a medical student and had no symptoms of Schizophrenia as I had no voices in my head.

 Learning more things as a medical student and had no symptoms of Schizophrenia as I had no voices in my head

I ended up dating one of my best friends Foliga a day before Valentines Day, Wednesday 13th February 2007. If he had not made the first move I probably would have been still single in second year medical school.

Foliga on first impression was a tall handsome man and he long unruly raven straight hair and an aquiline nose which piqued my fancy for him as I got to know him more

Foliga on first impression was a tall handsome man and he long unruly raven straight hair and an aquiline nose which piqued my fancy for him as I got to know him more. Caught him staring at me in Chortubhai on the first day I met him and was love at first sight for me. Been in love with him ever since. My tall dark handsome broad shouldered husband. Tall and mysterious and soft spoken. Alluring deep tones of his voice only to be settled by his loving kindness and touches of steel mettled wrath of sins. He was my first boyfriend and I married him for life.

Prior to arrival to Fiji, Foliga in 2007 broke up with female from New Zealand. A three weeks totalled out job to remove his virginity only. Foliga did not take it well. His mother Rosita told Foliga to go to the Niuean doctor and she is a doctor. Only for Foliga to make his move on me instead. We have been an item ever since.

If it were not for Foliga I would have stayed single for Niue then go to New Zealand single to marry another doctor in New Zealand.

One Niuean was trying to ask me out and I found him the most fattest ugliest dumbest man I ever saw on Niue and regarded him as a %@&#&# ugliest gorilla. I am a workaholic and no time for romances outside. So we are told. To find a job first then find a spouse. So we were just friends at first with no vindication to go to Foliga as not convicted to. Just a secret admirer of Foliga. Foliga would be a doctor married to someone else. We would have different kids. Speculations I do not regret.