32. 2019 psychic reading

I woke up to none. That is all I know. Only to be hypnotised I have kids and a spouse. We were living in the house of the dead. And that is how I stopped my escapades.

Told Edgar it was telepathy in 2020. Told him what voices are like. He kept it well. Told his kid in Tonga to do telepathy studies. Then he told David to marry me for my organs later. He kept me off for 9 months before he proceeded to make calls to kill off my name to New Zealand. His blood lust for my head to be studied was paramount. Told his King of Tonga I was too sick. Shook in ecstacy when I came back to work as he can have my head in his face anytime. Forked out a fortune just to kill me in Samoa.

Thaipan took off my name from Telepathy. Told to keep me safer. He found a durk knife hidden amongst some clothes in Ed's room at the old mission base. Then he spoke to his Dad why was I sick. He told him I was not. Just a curse from Tonga. Told him to keep well. The dad then proceeded to play with the knife then accidently cut his finger. So he started to bleed and he wiped it on knife. Then knife got activated. He started hearing me and spoke to me at the right time. Then he turned to his Dad and fell in love. Spoke to his cat only. Then he mumbled to his mother he might travel later. Told to keep well after. Coming to look for this kid he spoke to in his head. Fakahula. That is all he knew frok records. Spoke to none. The end of long strides of knives with Ed.

Ed stabbed me with the same knife in 1998. Woke up the demon magick in me. Put knife back? He did. Just calmly travelling later.

Foliga had no idea he had my blood and sinew online. Found me attractive. Kept me alive in South Pole if he had to hide me there.

Thaipan told us all. Keep well. The end.

Dr Monica will you marry me again?
Ed spoke so highly of telepathy he stunk badly when he was fired. Told to go as he was mentally bad to us all. Took time to reflect.

Ed was timelined.

How did durk work? It is old time gossips. Spoke of it none to any. James Cook bred knives too. Longitudinal. Lattitude. Done well. Now hunts all my killers.

Foliga is not safer if does not look after us well. Keep kids well in Niue for 9 months and 4 years please Dr Monica before taking them to Samoa. The end of dreams if we do sacrifice to keep them safer.

Dr M

Men from FBI looked up details to find Yousef Rasmussen in voice controls years ago. So they banked on him being the culprit. Took five years of planning to expose him. When Negropontes was emailed and explained voices were given. So he got his niece to take Yousef for a drive and take the hit. He spoke little of no one else. The end of James to it all. For we now know how low it was to eliminate all telepaths from our heads.

Three women from UN know us well now. Two have adopted us as kids for annihilation. But we continue to thrive as an extinct species. Hope to find adrifts one day.

Carmen please put my bottle down. I am trying to retire. Utters Janet's spouse to be. As he pries the drinks from his wife. He had to marry his friend as he was not able to marry Janet Lafi. Took a hit to his head if they knew whom he was. Justified by Pallous and Paylen his knew bosses. Forego they said. And he did.

Justified but not forgotten.

Lost my angel today he sighed. As Dr Monica died in New Zealand car air astrike by a drone. Done by Ed and his mental men. Told them so. Ed was a mad man. Never gave up on Dr Monica. Just mad in lustful wake to see her squirm and writher in strikes in his arms as his life partner. Long awokened by madness in his grasps. Love to keep you in my arms too but driven apart by Niueans. Loved Ed and still do.

Dimeless and penniless do we pursue our dreams overseas. Only to be rewarded with desires to be free. Free from life lustres and designs of awakefulness. Keeping myself to my mind.

It has been 4 months since saw Ed and still mindful. Kept a while. Please keep well my Lovers desires and wares. Made sure I find him one day only to be disappointed.

Ed right now is in Paris enjoying his kebab stick and his rum of cola coruba with his new wife. Told to extract his data from his name. Expected to see Dr Monica anytime he said as his specimen but lacks the courage to see it through. Jason his son in law lost his names. Told him to keep his sons kisses alive. Johnson and his dad told them to keep well. Keepsakes. James Junior and his sons.

Jason told his dad he liked us a lot. But had mentioned Ed was a palousa and he had fed so much money into telepathy. He had staked Dr Monica from day one on his arrival to Niue. Although he had a run in with her cares of life. Pleasant to the eye and a shapeshifter, he made sure no one knew his secret. Little known about Monica he said. Her name is a big name in New Zealand and Pacific now. Edgar lost his designs when he felt the pain in his neck. Told to marry Jane Fonda from his work. Kept it a mild wedding. Married below his wareships desires. Please keep well oh dear friend of ours of old. Stay a while. Be a good fiend in need of medicines and medicals to be awry. Comatosed and unaware of what lies ahead. James Akauola and his designs was a good pathway to pursue.

Kinsmen to the networks. Please to meet them all one day as an in law God willingly.

King of disguises they called them all. But very few know whom they are. Tutankhamum men. Ok we are alright now. Please remove neural monitoring.

The end of James Akauola if they see his desires to marry a little girl in Niue called Nora Jones and her three men. Took to the skies.

Fondled none yet? Muttered to himseld how unworth Akauola are. Journied to the ends of earth and back to hunt dr Monica and her kids. Told them so. Telepathy is a big name now to disguise. But some have broken out to Lotto now to make it big.

Foliga and his dreams paid in full. Dr Monica was a desire to have. Got their New Zealand passes and left for Samoa to work.