your not cosplayers?-ch 2

Before you read : you had been adopted for like 2 years and you got a job,

back to story: 

how does she doesn't wake up? Her phone is ringing now like 5th time now." I went to her room

You : ava, wake up! You will be late for your interviev.

Ava : waht time i sit?!' she woke up almost instanly.

You : first of all ouch. My ears. Second its 6 am/6:00.

Ava : im gonna be late, and sorry i sometimes forget you have sensitive ears.

You : its okay. But the real talk here is that you need to buy cereal and yum-yum's for jonny.' She came out of her room and put pizza in jonny's bowl. ' really ava?

Ava : oh, shu- be quiet. But you know that i love you and your the best sister.

You : soo?

Ava : soo, can you help me take out the trash?

You : typical ava. Yea i can.

Ava : thank you.' She hugged me. We went to the door to see jake.

Jake : hi ava and y/n.

Ava : oh its you jake.

You : hi.

Jake : whats up with her?' he pointed at ava.

You : oh you know, lorelai called her few Times this morning. Anw what brings you here.

Jake : im here to collect the rent.

Ava : why i sit that we're the only one attentands that you personaly ask for rent? You know that there are other ways to make friends instand of coming as creepy you know?' she then walked to the elewator.

Jake : i-im not. Ugh stupid just ask her out already.

You : hehe do you have a crush on ava?

Jake : y-your still here?!

You : yup-

Ava : come on y/n we dont have all day!

You : coming.

A little time skip.

We were now outside. As i was about to put the garbage i spotted 5 cosplayers. One of them was unconcious. Ava ran to him.

Ava : your friend is not breathing!' she did a CPR on the red cosplayer, i dont know why but i coudnt move. But when the red cosplayer woke up and the light blue one picked ava up something inside me broke.

You : hey! YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY SISTER OR I WILL PERSONALY KILL YOU!' they all turned to me

Noi : a half spirit?' huh? What did he mean?

You : what do you mean? Im a meif'wa.' Then the light blue one put ava on a tre.' Put my sister back!' he then went over to me and put me on a tree. Then they just went away as nothing happend.

Ava : im sorry i shoudnt bring you here with me.

You: hey at least nothng serious happend. Its no problem.' After sometime i saw them coming back.

Ava : oh no the beautifull men.

Asch : decend at once.

You : what?

Asch : decend.

Ava : i dont know what your roleplay is but im not into that.

Leif : she's rejecting prince's asch's request.

Asch : do not disobey me!

You : whoa chill.

Ava : alright i will play along. Oh such a cruel fate how could a poor maiden like get stuck in a tree? Oh i remember, becouase your stupid friend had put me here! Now get me down before i call the cops!

You : ava, this is the second time now i will kill you!' then we fell."huh? how did we fell? We were on a tree."i stand up to see ava pulling the horn of the red cosplayer, when i noticed that the horn wasnt coming off i pulled ava away from him.

Ava : thy're real, i knew i should sleep in today.' With that she fainted.

You : ava!' i heard someone teleport behind me before i could turn behind me i was out cold.

hii! chapter 2 is done. 

byee!

good day/night/afternoon!

word count : 630