prisoner in our own house? - ch 3

I woke up on couch ava was next to me „how did we end up here?......... oh the cosplayers thats right."i shaked ava a little and she woke up. I gave her the „we need to get out of here" look. We stoo dup adn ran to the exit.

Noi : the humans are escaping.' Right now before us 3 cosplayers came. Ava dragged me to kichen as she grabbed a pan „wooow is she a disney princess?" meanwhile i grabbed a knife.

Leif : weapons!

You : no shit scherlock.

ava : what the hell are you guys?! are you the devil servants?

leif : the devil?

rhys : she means a demon.

you : are you stupid or deaf she said devil not demon.

asch : i've uncoverd it.

ava : huh?

asch : the source of her magic.

peirce : asch and i found it before but we werent sure. ' the asch guy pulled one of ava's bras. she was now red as tomato while i was on floor laughing. but this didnt last long since ava hit me lightly with a pan. i got up, then i saw ava throw the pan. i was about to do the same but i rememberd i had knife not pan. so i just putted it down and stood there as if nothing happend. but when i saw ava running to door i got her idea and ran as well. she was stopped by the light blues one picking her up, in that time i started walking backwards to not be it that situation. but i was picked up by the orange one. in that time ava started screaming.

you : could you shut the fuck up!

ava : well sorry FOR TRYING TO GET US OUT OF THIS SITUATION!

you : just dont be so fucking loud! my ears are hurting! (opp sorry to interupt my popcorn is done. countinue. )

ava : there is no other way to do it!

you : hey could you please put me down. i wont try to escape, itsw just that my ears are sesitive.' he looked over to the dark blue one as he nooded i was set to the floor. i coverd my ears but it didnt work and i fainted.

time skip.

i woke up. "no one is here? phew, that must have been a dream. and ava is propably at her interviev"  i went to kichen to make tea/coffe. When i heard the door open.
Ava : oh, y/n. Your awake.
You : yea, why did you leave with them all?
Ava : dont ask.
You : okay?' I looked over at the time "man, its not as late as i thought. Hmmmm mabey i could read wattpad? Meh wattpad it is." I went to couch with mah tea/coffe and opened wattpad. I searched " ohhh f/w/b (fav wattpad book) heh, it woudnt hurt to read it for the second time."

Ava : im going to sleep. Goodnight.
You : goodnight ava.' They all looked at me.' Do you need something?'i then felt someone touch my ears. I jumped.' Who the fuck just touched my ears.' i looked behind me to see the green one there. ' why the hell did you touch my ears?

leif : i just wanted to see if there real.

you : oh, sorry are you saying that i should grab your horns to see if there real?' i mocked him. he blushed madly.' Oh that reminds me i never got your names.
(Meh im too lazy to write when they say the names so yeah just imagine they say that) okay i think i got it. i dont know if you got my name if you didnt its y/n.

Leif : why are you a half spirit?
You : huh, im a maif'wa
Leif : whats that?
You : a meif'wa half cat half human.
Noi : cat?
You : god damn do you know anything? For example jonny is a cat.' I picked him up.' *yawn* god i didnt realise how tired i was. welp blankets are in the closet, im gonna go to sleep. goodnight everyone.

sorry this chapter took so long i dont have any motivation so yeah, also i felt happy for the first time cuz not long before my friend said that "she also has birthday on 28 of november." and ussualy no one remembers it. not even my bsf. and im that one friend who remembers everyone's birthday's soo yeah. thank you _____ ( i dont want to say her name)!