Chapter 33

" Assalam Alaikum." Sahil greeted loudly while walking towards Azlaan and others.

" Walaikum Assalam." Azlaan smiled.

" Heyy ladyyy, how are you!?" Alyaan asked Mehreen.

" I'm good, what about you!?" Mehreen too questioned.

" As great as ever." Alyaan boasted.

" Bhai leave her now, aapi come." Aayla interuppted.

" Yrrr Aayla, I'm fed up with your aapi! Bhaijaan and aapi? You mad or what?" Alyaan asked annoyed.

" But I always called her aapi."

" Leave it Alyy, uske kehne se hum bhai behn ho jayenge?" Mehreen said without thinking while Azlaan cringed visibly.
(Leave it Aly, will we become brother sister because of her calling?)

" Sweetheart you okay!? Kya keh rhi ho? Are you even listening to yourself?" Sahil asked her shocked.
(What are you saying?)

" Dono pagal hain! Aayla what do we call our brother's wife?" Alyaan said.
(Both are mad!)

" Bhabhi."

" That's what we'll be calling her from now on!" Alyaan taught her.

" What????" Mehreen asked shocked.

" Aren't you gonna marry him?" Sahil asked.

" Yes, I'm."

" Then keep mum." Sahil said pulling a chair for her.

" Hello Sir, Hello Ma'am. How can we help you today??" One of the young man said standing infront of them.

Hearing him Mehreen looked at her side to see whom the man greeted. She turned stiff seeing Azlaan looking at the man at front telling him something. He was still in his formals but without the blazer. Wearing dark blue pants with a pastel wine coloured shirt he looked professional.

 Wearing dark blue pants with a pastel wine coloured shirt he looked professional

" Yeah, we would like to see your best engagement rings." Azlaan said.

Mehreen instantly looked ahead trying her best to avoid him.

" Sure sir. What's your preference?"

" Mehreen, what do you like?" Azlaan turned towards Mehreen.

" Umm I prefer something simple and elegant."

" Alright mam. Just a minute." The man went away and came back with few ring cases.

" Here mam, these are our latest designs. Single pieces." The man opened the big cases one by one showing them.

" Excuse me." Alyaan called him.

" Till they decide, can you show us some of your bracelets!?" Alyaan asked. And the man was quick to abide.

" You like anything Mehreen?" Azlaan asked her while she was busy gazing at the delicate designs.

" Huhh? Umm what about these?" Mehreen said showing him some bands.