Chapter 2: Strange encounter

Victoria was walking around the city once again, after returning barrowed book back to the library. Umbrella out as she use it for shade under the sun as she walk. Often giving soft smile to grandmothers and grandfathers she came across. Not to mention children as well. Then she walks forward when the light's turn green, but quickly stop when something or someone rushed passed her.

Victoria blink in surprise as she look at who it was and saw that it was Sam, riding on his mother's pink bike. That confuse her before she start following him in calm pace. She slightly wince when Sam crashed on the floor, followed by the chime of the bike was heard." Oh dear." mumble Victoria as she finally arrive the scene." Sam??" Victoria look at the one who called Sam, Mikaela, who was staring at Sam with wide eyes in shock.

"Oh hey." Sam grunted as he slowly got back up on his feet after he flipped and crashed right in front of his crush. "are you alright Sam??" Victoria asked as she look at him with worried look on her face. "No, i am losing my mind a little bit Victoria." Sam answered her quickly making Victoria blink in confusion." Being chased by my car right now so gotta go." Sam said as he quickly grabbed the bike that he was riding and rode off.

Victoria gave a slight frown, unsure what to do before she start following him. But before she could do that, a hand place on her shoulder, making her stop and look over to see that it was Mikaela." Hey, uh. I'll give you a lift to go check on him." Mikaela offered her as Victoria blink at her before giving her a kind small smile." Thank you Mikaela." she thank her as Mikaela nodded before she quickly run over to her blue vespa. Victoria calmly follows her and hop on behind Mikaela's back, making sure to take a little space.

Mikaela didnt waste any time in driving off after Sam." do you know what happened to him??" Mikaela asked as they have come to stop on a junction." I do not. I believe from what i was told by his parents, he had lost his car, got arrested, bailed out and now he told me that his car is chasing him." Victoria listed out as she was little bit confuse as Mikaela.

"wait what??" Mikaela asked as she blink at Victoria's words, confused how a stolen car was chasing after him." that's all i know." Victoria answered truthfully before she noticed a police car stop in front of them before racing forward which confused her even more. 'strange.' she thought as she focused at the back of the police car that was ahead of them.

Then in the brief seconds, Victoria manage to catch the words that was written on the side of the police car. 'to punish, and enslave.' which made her frown and narrowed her eyes at the police car. "Can you follow that police car??" Victoria asked Mikaela calmly, without taking her eyes off at the police car." the police car??" Mikaela questioned as she turn right on the instinct.

"Yes." Mikaela didnt question her as she speeding towards the direction of the police car, that disappeared. Which eventually lost sight of the police car, but Mikaela kept on driving around in the direction to where the police car have gone. As soon as they cam upon an abandoned parking lot of sorts, and surprise they heard a terrified scream.

"GET BACK!" 

Both Victoria and Mikaela blink before they found themselves getting tackled off the vespa by no other than Sam." GO!" He screamed as the three land harshly on the ground." what the hell is your problem sam?!" Mikaela yelled with annoyance as Victoria stood up and dust herself up before picking up her umbrella. Sam helps Mikaela to sit up.

"there'samonsterrightthere!thatjustattackedme!" Sam explained very quickly making both Mikaela and Victoria stared at him, completely flabbergasted at what he just said before Mikaela look ver and froze to see something terrified her. Victoria slowly turn her gaze as her blue eyes meet red and terrifying glowing eyes." here he comes!!" Sam exclaimed as giant metal robot with red eyes came barreling towards to them.